• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IDEM Servicing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDEM Servicing

Hi All,

I was looking on some advice on making a F&F settlement to this DCA. I have done all the SARs etc and the CCA is all above board for once.

I have two accounts with approx. £700 outstanding on each. So far I have made two f&f settlements with the most being approx 40%. I have contacted them via phone as they don't respond to my letters and they insist that they cannot negotiate via the telephone to come to an agreement.

I have recently settled with several other creditors HBOS, RBS, Lloyds and they were all willing to negotiate on the phone and them send a conformation letter of the agreed amount. So far IDEM said they cannot do this and I just have to make an offer for review. This then takes 10 days to get a letter to me and is always rejected. They also claim they will need a I&E form before accepting any offer which is ludicrous.

It seems as though they are stalling so they can get the full balance. Also the accounts are not defaulted so I don't want to stop payments on these accounts.

Any thoughts on this?
    Tags: None

Re: IDEM Servicing

I would say you should keep it all in writing, especially when it comes to F&Fs! :typing:

You don't want them coming back on their word, chasing you for the balance or selling it on. It pays to keep it all in writing even if it takes a bit longer. :typing:

Comment

If you are considering a F&F you may want to look at this thread: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ght=full+final

Comment

cheers FP

I have all the other agreements in writing but Idem just seem to be stalling the issue somewhat.

I will have a read through the thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X