• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

online slot site not paying me winnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: online slot site not paying me winnings

Now I know Greg's ID has been verified I can say what I felt earlier which very much echoes the sentiments of Tools. If everyone LB deals with would come on in this way and make a realistic offer to members to help resolve their problem, the world would be a much easier place.

THanks Greg for taking the trouble when I'm sure you're extremely busy. My son in law is addicted to gambling, so I'm not a great fan, but credit where credit is due - thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombats View Post
      Now I know Greg's ID has been verified I can say what I felt earlier which very much echoes the sentiments of Tools. If everyone LB deals with would come on in this way and make a realistic offer to members to help resolve their problem, the world would be a much easier place.

THanks Greg for taking the trouble when I'm sure you're extremely busy. My son in law is addicted to gambling, so I'm not a great fan, but credit where credit is due - thank you.
      At least they have replied but i wish they could just come up with a simple resolve instead of obtaining passports.

I am aware there are scammers out there but I'm a grandmother :doggieyes: couldnt i just swear an affidavit or something

Comment

Looks to me the Company have made a very reasonable offer and will give you 50 quid towards a passport.

Comment

It seems reasonable untill i looked further into applying for a passport, i will have to pay further fees for my marriage certificate and decree nisi adding around another 60.00 to the cost, as its my first passport i cannot apply to the office in Liverpool so it could take another 6 weeks. The only other way i see around this is to change my name by deed poll? i dont know if that would apply. I have kept my married name for the kids sake and never used my maiden name but the name on my birth certificate is obviously my maiden name. ( I bought a birth certificate a week ago hoping they would accept it as id they dont)

Comment

Is there another way they will accept your ID looks like there is not

Comment

No, I am just racking my brains trying to figure out a way. I play on other sites and have never had to show any kind of ID, these all seem to be based in Malta and Gibraltar so obviously dont have the same level of security

Comment

If you haven't changed your name since your previous passport then you just apply for a new one marking the 'lost/stolen/damaged' section.. send 2 photographs (one countersigned) and the fee.

Comment

Would that apply to a family passport? i cant find anything on the web about family passports

Comment

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum.../dg_184487.pdf

The children on the old passport wouldn't be included on the new one.
                    Hope that link helps.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X