• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Worm has turned.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worm has turned.

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    Perhaps there should be a special forum where instances of good and bad practices by EAs, civil enforcement companies, police forces and other public authorities can be reported.
    Better idea yes. So long as anything is backed up with evidence, no need to name individuals unless absolutely necessary.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Better idea yes. So long as anything is backed up with evidence, no need to name individuals unless absolutely necessary.
      Agreed. It might provide those mentioned in my last post with an incentive to aspire to good or best practice. Call it Bouquets and Brickbats if you like. Make sure elected representatives - Councillors and MPs - know of its existence so they can see what is going on and, hopefully, do something about bad practices.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

I would only name bailiffs that are a disgrace to their chosen profession.
        I also believe that by naming the offenders, it serves as a warning to the many, many vulnerable and helpless people out there, when it comes to dealing with bailiffs.
        As I stated in my previous post,
        JAY OHARRO (real name Henry O'Harro) works for Newlyn PLC.
        A. GRANT............................................. ....works for Newlyn PLC

are in this category.
        HENRY O'HARRO Using a false ID. Unlawful charges of £254.00. Attempted Unlawful seizure of a motor vehicle.
        A. GRANT Falsifying document claiming to have clamped a vehicle, when the vehicle was nowhere near the location at the time and date stated. Claimed to have had 'technical difficulties' with his camera, which is why no photographic evidence available from Newlyn. Claiming the vehicle to be BLUE in colour, when in fact it is SILVER.

There are many, many victims who would accept this behaviour and pay whatever is asked of them.
        How else are people going to be warned about these low life except through sites like this.
        Just my view on this subject..
        aw:
        “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          I don't think that is a particularly good idea. If there is a case where a particular enforcement officer is involved then it is okay to name them to assist investigation,checking they are properly licensed etc. , however they should always have right of reply and it should not become a personal attack.
          No, I didn't think you would. I don't either.

I agree 100% about not being a personal attack. I also believe accountability to be a separate issue entirely, and people can be held to account as we saw in the case of Fourjacks.

Comment

This is not a personal attack....
            It is just telling the truth.
            My daughter got a note through her letterbox from JAY OHARRO claiming £766.
            A couple of years ago, I came into a little windfall and I would have paid it without checking.
            What would have happened to the 'extra charges'?
            JAY OHARRO is not a licensed bailiff.
            So a warning to anyone else who gets a similar letter with Jay Oharro on it.
            I rest my case. M'Lady
            “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Thanks for the input. To clarify, the debtor concerned was unknown to me up until I stepped in due to their distress.
              They were vulnerable in as much as the debtors partner was mentally impaired being under the care of Green Lane mental Hospital Devises Wilts as an out patient for the last three years. Anyone in there presence could tell there was mental problem so vulnerable. The bailiff rang them when I was present trying to get to the bottom of the upset and the conversation heard by several people as the phone was put on loud speaker. His language was disgraceful his threats unexceptable.

An hour later I decided to pay their debt for them.

The rest has been covered and due to no receipt it got blown out of hand with him thinking he could frighten me like his other clients. Sorry I don't scare that easy and have no time for bullies and their tactics.

Update, I got arrested for non violent harassment and am on bail till August 19th so now this post is being done by a crim !!!! I'm 67 never been in trouble with the law so finger prints, DNA and pics plus a stay in the cells was a new adventure to me. His statement read like a Disney fable and should it get to Court I will crucify him. Been told not to comment on this so I did here. Hahaha. Better look to my back till 19th.

So if your in the area I have to report to Melksham Police station at 8pm on the 19th. Thought I might sell tickets for this farce !!!!

Convict AG.

Comment

Hi Sapper,
                Good luck to you mate...
                Give him hell...

Comment

I
                  got arrested for non-violent harassment and am on bailtill August 19th so now this post is being done by a crim !!!!

Sapper, you are not a crim; you are a hero. Remember RobinHood was an outlaw! Ok, ok largely fictitious but you know what I mean.
                  I understand what Amethyst means about ‘name and shame’turning into personal attacks but boy it is so hard not to want these people to feel some of the shame and harassment they dole out on a daily basis.
                  I do believe your showdown will be an ‘all ticket’ event.Here is a hug in the meantime.:_tighthug__by_darkm
                  (I am desperately trying not to sound patronising!!!!)

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                  ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                    I
                    Sapper, you are not a crim; you are a hero. Remember RobinHood was an outlaw! Ok, ok largely fictitious but you know what I mean.
                    I understand what Amethyst means about ‘name and shame’turning into personal attacks but boy it is so hard not to want these people to feel some of the shame and harassment they dole out on a daily basis.
                    I do believe your showdown will be an ‘all ticket’ event.Here is a hug in the meantime.:_tighthug__by_darkm
                    (I am desperately trying not to sound patronising!!!!)
                    I totally agree with your comment about these low life's, feeling some of the shame and harassment they dish out to vulnerable people.
                    As my 'old Grandpappy' used to say, "If you can't take it, don't dish it out".
                    If Sapper is Robin Hood, then this bailiff must be Robin B******d

Comment

Originally posted by Sapper View Post
                      Thanks for the input. To clarify, the debtor concerned was unknown to me up until I stepped in due to their distress.
                      They were vulnerable in as much as the debtors partner was mentally impaired being under the care of Green Lane mental Hospital Devises Wilts as an out patient for the last three years. Anyone in there presence could tell there was mental problem so vulnerable. The bailiff rang them when I was present trying to get to the bottom of the upset and the conversation heard by several people as the phone was put on loud speaker. His language was disgraceful his threats unexceptable.

An hour later I decided to pay their debt for them.

The rest has been covered and due to no receipt it got blown out of hand with him thinking he could frighten me like his other clients. Sorry I don't scare that easy and have no time for bullies and their tactics.

Update, I got arrested for non violent harassment and am on bail till August 19th so now this post is being done by a crim !!!! I'm 67 never been in trouble with the law so finger prints, DNA and pics plus a stay in the cells was a new adventure to me. His statement read like a Disney fable and should it get to Court I will crucify him. Been told not to comment on this so I did here. Hahaha. Better look to my back till 19th.

So if your in the area I have to report to Melksham Police station at 8pm on the 19th. Thought I might sell tickets for this farce !!!!

Convict AG.
                      Don't be surprised if the case is dropped, Sapper. The last Marston EA who pulled a similar stunt had their allegations torn apart in court and the police were left looking pretty stupid, especially when the three JPs hearing the case voiced their concerns and threw out the case after one hour. The "defendant" is now in the process of suing the EA, Marston Group and the police.

Comment

Hello Sapper; have you heard any more from these dip s**** or are you still ‘presenting’ on the 19th?

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                        ~ Anonymous

Comment

So I reported as per my bail conditions last night at 8 pm. They popped me into a cell after belt and shoes removed where I remained until called for further interview an hour later !!
                          The bottom line was that the bailiffs had amassed evidence is texts, timed phone calls etc etc and that phone records showed I had rung him 6 times at odd times in the middle of the night over a month period. It didn't show that my pester calls to him were in instant reply to his pester calls to me hahaha justice ?? As he had amassed all this evidence it was obvious it was a planned attack to get back at me for shopping him to his bosses. His threats to use the law and police as a weapon against me had indeed been used and worked in his favour.

So I got a caution, the officer in charge was very reluctant to do this and agreed with me whole hearted and could see exactly what had been instigated but according to the law had to act accordingly and side with the scum. So you see Marston's can and do abuse the law and know how to manipulate to their own advantage. They can put common sense and morals into a corner where even the justice system is controlled by scum.

Other info which came to light was,,,,,,,,,,,,,an investigating officer who contacted Marston's direct assured him that the idiot had been fired. This has not yet been confirmed !! The women he had doubled up with fear in the corner of her own flat is still under the care of Green Lane Mental Hospital in Devises, this woman was told her TV, her clothes off her back and even the paint off of her walls was open for him to take,,,,,,,,,,,,,,note,,,,,,,,this woman was not the debtor ??????? The Police at Melksham admitted they had no choice but to act in the way they did and told me to file a complaint against the idiot..........!Sorry, no way, I have had enough of liars , of pathetic policing, of scum who make their living on the backs of others monitory misery, enough is enough. Never again will iI step in and help anyone in distress. My anger at the stupidity and cowardness of the Police has told me they are not to be respected. For the people of England to not stand up against bullyboy bailiffs and accept the unacceptable makes me far from being proud to be English. Anyone who takes this scum on must understand they do it alone and will get justice or back up from nobody.
                          Finally if that scum ever crosses my path again I will take the law into my own hands and become the aggressor.

Marston's are complete cowardly scum who employ cowardly scum. If there is a God may he remove this cancer from society.

I will end this on a laugh//////// I have still not received a receipt for my payment. Also anyone out there who has that Kirkcaldy idiots address iI would really appreciate the info.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapper View Post
                            So I reported as per my bail conditions last night at 8 pm. They popped me into a cell after belt and shoes removed where I remained until called for further interview an hour later !!
                            Unless there was clear evidence you were likely to abscond, this was disproportionate.

The bottom line was that the bailiffs had amassed evidence is texts, timed phone calls etc etc and that phone records showed I had rung him 6 times at odd times in the middle of the night over a month period. It didn't show that my pester calls to him were in instant reply to his pester calls to me hahaha justice ?? As he had amassed all this evidence it was obvious it was a planned attack to get back at me for shopping him to his bosses. His threats to use the law and police as a weapon against me had indeed been used and worked in his favour.
                            Has this knuckle-dragging buffoon not gotten it into the single brain cell, if any, he possesses that this can be used against him?

So I got a caution, the officer in charge was very reluctant to do this and agreed with me whole hearted and could see exactly what had been instigated...
                            Then he should not have taken the course of action he took.

.....but according to the law had to act accordingly and side with the scum.
                            Really? And which law might that be?

So you see Marston's can and do abuse the law and know how to manipulate to their own advantage. They can put common sense and morals into a corner where even the justice system is controlled by scum.
                            If I were you, I would be getting your MP to give the Chief Constable and Police & Crime Commissioner of Wiltshire merry hell.

Other info which came to light was,,,,,,,,,,,,,an investigating officer who contacted Marston's direct assured him that the idiot had been fired. This has not yet been confirmed !! The women he had doubled up with fear in the corner of her own flat is still under the care of Green Lane Mental Hospital in Devises, this woman was told her TV, her clothes off her back and even the paint off of her walls was open for him to take,,,,,,,,,,,,,,note,,,,,,,,this woman was not the debtor ???????
                            Then this EA - if he can be called that - should be prosecuted for this. This may amount to ABH. Notwithstanding, if the woman was not the debtor, the EA was acting without lawful authority if the EA had no right to be where he was. The police, if they are so timid as to nick him without a warrant, should lay an Information before the magistrates and arrest him on warrant.

The Police at Melksham admitted they had no choice but to act in the way they did and told me to file a complaint against the idiot..........!
                            Wiltshire Police need to give you some pretty straight answers and pretty fast, too. They are talking out of their anal sphincters.

Sorry, no way, I have had enough of liars , of pathetic policing, of scum who make their living on the backs of others monitory misery, enough is enough. Never again will iI step in and help anyone in distress. My anger at the stupidity and cowardness of the Police has told me they are not to be respected. For the people of England to not stand up against bullyboy bailiffs and accept the unacceptable makes me far from being proud to be English. Anyone who takes this scum on must understand they do it alone and will get justice or back up from nobody.
                            This is why you need to get your MP onboard asap. This is serious.

Finally if that scum ever crosses my path again I will take the law into my own hands and become the aggressor.
                            Give Wiltshire Police a chance to redeem themselves. They could invite him to go for a flight on their helicopter, dangling upside down from one of the skids. I understand flying upside down at 150 mph can be quite exhilarating!

Marston's are complete cowardly scum who employ cowardly scum. If there is a God may he remove this cancer from society.
                            And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits.

I will end this on a laugh//////// I have still not received a receipt for my payment. Also anyone out there who has that Kirkcaldy idiots address iI would really appreciate the info.
                            ​If HMTCS was the creditor in either or both cases, this needs to be referred to the Head of Criminal Enforcement at HMCTS HQ. This is too serious to be dealt with at local, area or regional level.
                            @@@@

Comment

I think we all know that Bailiffs are just legalised bully boy scum.
                              They use fear as a weapon and in most cases it works.
                              Marston are scum, and just like Newlyn PLC, employ these thugs to do their dirty work.

Comment

So off we go again, its stupid time with Marston's half wits. Got email from them signed by Wendy!! She said they were so sorry for the mix up !! What mix up ?? Oh yes they never sent a receipt for payment made last April. She said a copy of the receipt was with this mail !!!!! Whoopsie doo !!!!!!! But when opened it was made out to xxxxxx at xxxxxxx address 30 miles from me !!!!! (Must have been the debtors name and address) ???? Did he pay!! No. I paid.

So Itold tthem on the phone that they were a bunch of xxxxxxxx I asked to speak with Wendy (they said Who ???? ) I asked if they were on drugs , no reply. I asked if I could visit them, no way. I asked if they would like to send there scum bully boys to knock on my door,,,,,,,plonk,,,,,, yep they put the phone down on me..

So what's next????? Is Wendy a man ? Is he pregnant, are Marston's as thick as shit ????

You choose.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X