• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells and SD's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells and SD's

Hi all, in my latest round of letters from Lowell I have had a letter from Red but with a twist. In it they have suggested that, even if the debt is below £750 and they own another debt of yours they can roll them together and issue a SD. I thin I may write back to them thanking them for their kind offer to make be BR as it will save me the fees . See what they say
    Tags: None

Re: Lowells and SD's

If they suspect you have nothing I think they would use the same 2 words most of us would say to a DCA !

Comment

That's fine by me I can say that back

Comment

Originally posted by jon1965 View Post
        Hi all, in my latest round of letters from Lowell I have had a letter from Red but with a twist. In it they have suggested that, even if the debt is below £750 and they own another debt of yours they can roll them together and issue a SD. I thin I may write back to them thanking them for their kind offer to make be BR as it will save me the fees . See what they say
        I've heard this has been done before, to combine debts to push them over the threshold.

I take it you won't be asking Cel for help if you receive one... :ohwell:

Comment

I think might just send them a bunch of flowers
          Of course I need to double check on the implications for my income stream as of september. I know it is not credit checked but lump sums into my bank worry me

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X