• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help PCN - DISABLED BADGE Up Correctly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help PCN - DISABLED BADGE Up Correctly

Once youve read the blog its this the right appeal to send off http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/appeal-letter/
    I just want to get the progression right I havent got 10 p let alone 100 3S

UNBELEIVABLE Im so careful where I park after the last nonsense in Preston Last year .... Which MILO Has helped me with In fact Im terrified or parking now I get paniced every time I use my blue badge.. Am I doing it right? Have I dotted my Is and crossed all T'? Sunny Day and armed with The Damnable medications,walking canes, swollen legs and the other ''aids to life'' I parked in the safest place for Me to exit the car with out obstructing anyone - in a wide open alleyroad a little on the pavement on Non barred Double Yellow lines that lead --into-- a Private parking area. [Ive parked here on and off for ten years no probs]
    Both set of lines on both sides of the road are END marked [topped] off correctly and STOP before the spaces start
    The Yellow lines are a carry through WITH OUT BREAK around the corner from the lines that exist all along the highway serviced by the local authority
    There are two pavements either side of the road. Both of the pavements curl without stopping around both corners and are Local Authority property and stop where the yellow lines stop
    ergo the pavements and the yellow lines mean that theys owned and maintained by the Local authority and not the PCN enforcers employers

The Parking notice on One side of the wall of the alley only mentions the parking area being off limits Not the roadway... as a Blue badge holder I am allowed to use the unbarred double lines [ which I hate to do]
    The notice which I CANNOT read properley even with a strong magnifying glass says I parked ''not fully in the confines of a proper bay '' they want £100:tinysmile_cry_t: reduced to 60 if paid within 14 day - Im due cancer removal surgery AT LAST its now on the 24th yes I am terrified of that too
    May I beg the forums help with a template to appeal this PCN .... I have not contacted the PCN issuer.
    thankyou in anticipation as I need to take my morphine soon
    Lin
    Last edited by lacs54; 11th July 2014, 14:49:PM.

........................................ All opinions are my own and cannot be taken as legal fact you have to check it all out for yourself
    .................................................. Im just happy to find tips or wrinkles ''stuff'' to be a help to those seeking ..... ....
    .................................................. ..My Jacobs fight @ MeningitisNow .org Support the Cause to find a Cure

Tags: None

Re: Help PCN - DISABLED BADGE Up Correctly

Who are the private company ?

M1

Comment

parking awareness services limited FY1 3EJ BLACKPOOL

........................................ All opinions are my own and cannot be taken as legal fact you have to check it all out for yourself
      .................................................. Im just happy to find tips or wrinkles ''stuff'' to be a help to those seeking ..... ....
      .................................................. ..My Jacobs fight @ MeningitisNow .org Support the Cause to find a Cure

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
        Who are the private company ?

M1
        parking awareness services limited FY1 3EJ BLACKPOOL thanks for replying

Comment

Appeal to them.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see any signs and in fact parked on double yellow lines with no bars with a blue badge. In any event your charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

Please accept my appeal or issue an IAS code.

Yours etc

If the supply a code instead of accepting the appeal come back for help.

M1

Comment

I was JUST About to come back here and post this that I found you'f posted on anothers.... Great Minds Thinl.. TA muchily:grin::grin:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X