• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trades Gateway cancellation Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trades Gateway cancellation Help Please

Would you recommend contacting any of the people listed on there to express a concern of misinformation ?

Comment

Originally posted by Auburn View Post
      Would you recommend contacting any of the people listed on there to express a concern of misinformation ?
      No.
      But as there is a compulsory strike-off pending, I would be interested to know why.
      https://www.gov.uk/government/public...nd-restoration
      https://www.thegazette.co.uk/ - due 10th Jan
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        No.
        But as there is a compulsory strike-off pending, I would be interested to know why.
        https://www.gov.uk/government/public...nd-restoration
        https://www.thegazette.co.uk/ - due 10th Jan
        Strike off hmm..

Do excuse me i'm not really well versed in these matters but does that mean there would be significant changes to the company ?

Comment

Even if brightsparks does give up the cost you will still have to pay the loan fee's which were taken out for the so called course. I had my boss look into it and even he said everything was legally binding and there was no way out. Even though the course is with bright sparks you still agreed to a loan that pays for it. So it's that what your paying! I've given up the ghost in trying to find away out of it and just went through a debt solutions to pay it off in a smaller amount myself. Just to stop them sending letters and phoning all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JTolmie88 View Post
            Even if brightsparks does give up the cost you will still have to pay the loan fee's which were taken out for the so called course. I had my boss look into it and even he said everything was legally binding and there was no way out. Even though the course is with bright sparks you still agreed to a loan that pays for it. So it's that what your paying! I've given up the ghost in trying to find away out of it and just went through a debt solutions to pay it off in a smaller amount myself. Just to stop them sending letters and phoning all the time.
            If you don't mind me asking what solution did debt solution's come to in terms of a payment ?

Comment

Well I added it too my already vast debt amount lol. Which I was paying 165 a month already now I'm paying 200 now that I added that on.... so basically 40 a month. But they will take into account what you earn and your expenses to see what you can afford to pay so depending on your own finances you may have to pay more than 40 or less.... all depending obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Auburn View Post
                Strike off hmm..

Do excuse me i'm not really well versed in these matters but does that mean there would be significant changes to the company ?
                Although TG & Marlborough are 2 separate legal entities, they have the same director & same address.
                I do not have enough info to know if one goes belly-up, how it would or might affect the other.
                But M seems to play some sort of significant role in the mix.
                http://www.tradesgateway.co.uk/our-contacts/
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I also noticed this but even if the director is the one being investigated it should not affect the contract you signed with the company. I do know if you signed before either august or September 2016.... that brightsparks contract is nil and void.

Comment

Even if brightsparks does give up the cost you will still have to pay the loan fee's which were taken out for the so called course. I had my boss look into it and even he said everything was legally binding and there was no way out.
                    Are you sure about that?

Is your boss a lawyer

Di

Comment

No but he got his solicitors to look over it all

Comment

Originally posted by Blakey77 View Post
                        Do you still have copies of the paperwork you signed for the loan, if so i may have a solution
                        Can you say what you think that solution might be?

Di

Comment

no idea... best ask the person that has said solution?

Comment

The compulsory strike doc for Marlborough is up on co house beta now. No more info as per though.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I also noticed this but even if the director is the one being investigated it should not affect the contract you signed with the company. I do know if you signed before either august or September 2016.... that brightsparks contract is nil and void.
                              If it is for credit over a pay as you go sub ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well i received notification a few weeks ago explaining that i will need to pay £660 of a cancellation fee.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X