• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi Peeps !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Peeps !!!

Hi everyone

I just wanted to post to say Hi to you all.
    Lots of familiar names ,I see

Hope xx
    Tags: find, funny, ico, names, oooh

Hi Hope

Welcome to Beagles

Look forward to seeing you around

xx C xx
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi Hope and a warm welcome to you. Yes, you should find a lot of old mates here, so have fun guessing who's who !!

Gorillahugs to ya !!

Bill.

Comment

Hi Hope,

Welcome to this site - you'll be made very welcome and hopefully find a new wee home

See you around

Ame
        xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hiya Hope, nice to know that you have joined us. Hope you have a pleasant stay here its all so nice and welcoming hun.

sapphire

Comment

Hello Hope!

We have spoken at length before although you will not recognise the current name. I hope things are better for you now.

K.

Comment

Originally posted by Kafka View Post
              Hello Hope!

We have spoken at length before although you will not recognise the current name. I hope things are better for you now.

K.
              Hello thereshope,

Glad to see you name here another great forum member to aid in the fight

Anyway who is the Kafka, Do I know him, I bet I do

Comment

Hi thereshope. Great to see you on here, I look forward to speaking to you.

Matt

Comment

Hey.. your here too... Fabtastico!!!

I have just joined and am having a look about... it's funny seeing some old names... and some new ones.

Oh... it's Maxine989 by the way... thought I needed a slightly new name.

Speak to you again soon,

max xx

Comment

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome everyone !

Kafka.....The curiosity is killing me lol ! Who are you ?

Bit like a masked ball in here

Hope xx

Comment

Originally posted by maximums View Post
                      Hey.. your here too... Fabtastico!!!

I have just joined and am having a look about... it's funny seeing some old names... and some new ones.

Oh... it's Maxine989 by the way... thought I needed a slightly new name.

Speak to you again soon,

max xx

Hey maxine

Us gals sure get about lol !

Lovely to see you hun

Hope xx

Comment

Hope - I can't seem to PM you to speak!

Catch me in chat sometime or PM me

K.

Comment

Ok.Now had a fiddle with my options lol and enabled pm.
                          Kafka, would I happen to know you as V by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by Thereshope! View Post
                            Ok.Now had a fiddle with my options lol and enabled pm.
                            Kafka, would I happen to know you as V by any chance
                            Come on Kafka, spill the beans give us a clue

Comment

wellycome btw thershope

x
                              Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                              For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                              And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X