• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool escrow car fraud Barclays UK, victims in this Blog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool escrow car fraud Barclays UK, victims in this Blog?

Dear all,

in February 2013 I have wire transfered a lot of money to a corporate acount belonging to Morgan Transport Ltd UK Liverpool to buy online a car from a very widely used online car-selling portal. The car never arrived. The police cannot help and Barclays doesn't cooperate because they protect their client (the scam). By the time I bought the car, the Morgan Transport Ltd UK Liverpool was already known to be scam.
    This is documented here: http://escrow-fraud.com/search.php
    fraud dating back in December 2012 (unfortunately I found out too late!).
    The same scams were/are also incarnated as:

Clydemorn Ltd
    Ian Parkinson Haulage Ltd (iphaulage.com)
    Kenland Overseas Ltd (kenlandoverseasltd.com)
    Jones Metcalf Ltd (jonesmetcalf.com)
    P & B Robins Transport Ltd (pbrobins.com)
    smhaulage.com
    transport7.com

according to http://ebayscamhunter.blogspot.de/

I am planning a legal action and need contact with people who have suffered losses by the same scam. Please take contact with me if this is the case!
    Thank you,
    Annie-777

Re: Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool escrow car fraud Barclays UK, victims in this Blog

Annie, who do you plan legal action against and on what basis?

I am afraid you have fallen victim to a very popular scam, Online Vehicle Purchase Fraud.

Please read the following information

Ebay & Gumtree Vehicle / Car Scams

Ebay/gumtree vehicle / car scam please post your story and send us info please

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool escrow car fraud Barclays UK, victims in this Blog

Hello Site Admin, the thread you suggest to me is closed. I cannot post anything as I saw. Any suggestions?
      Thanks, Annie

Comment

Hi Annie, those threads were for you to read for info, there are links within them as to where to post.

Or post in the main thread
        Ebay & Gumtree Vehicle / Car Scams as you already have.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

I dare say I am informed a lot already, still I am keen to read cases even more complicated than mine. Besides, I thought you called me to publish my story! Or did I get your first writing wrong?
          all the best

Comment

People post up their stories in the thread as it is the most searched on google and will help prevent others falling victim.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X