• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bailiffs have reapplied for CCJ to be re-issued I have no notification HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailiffs have reapplied for CCJ to be re-issued I have no notification HELP

V LONG Story short version I got a PCN March 2013
    I am multi disabiled and have mobility and dexterity issues so I
    appealed as it was a medical emergency for my alledged contravention.
    Lancanshire County Council Parkwise missed My appeal but didnt inform / failed to deliver their judgements
    PCN apparently escalated to a CCJ In Northampton cc

Applied in January 2014 via my Local CC for a Dismissal...
    This appliction was dismissed the court has ''no power to hear the
    application which was filed more than 14 days after the court officers order'
    either party may apply by 7 March 2014 to have this order set aside varied or stayed dated 21 feb 2014
    I HAVE not recieved any communication from Bailiffs or court officers that they were continuing the order
    until
    three days ago when I get the first communications from a collections agency another set of robbers JACOBS for 187 pounds its not the original bailiffs MARSTONS you guys know them

Seeing I have not had any notification until now
    Are the Bailiffs legally out of order contacting me and harrassing for money
    without prior notification of intention or any documents saying they were applying back to the court for the original order to be upheld...
    the order stated 7 MARCH this is now June/July

thanks in anticipation

........................................ All opinions are my own and cannot be taken as legal fact you have to check it all out for yourself
    .................................................. Im just happy to find tips or wrinkles ''stuff'' to be a help to those seeking ..... ....
    .................................................. ..My Jacobs fight @ MeningitisNow .org Support the Cause to find a Cure

Tags: None

Re: Bailiffs have reapplied for CCJ to be re-issued I have no notification HELP

It sounds as if the paperwork has all been mixed up, I have asked someone well versed in such matters to have a look for you, there may well be a long list of questions to answer.

Comment

okay IM VERY grateful

........................................ All opinions are my own and cannot be taken as legal fact you have to check it all out for yourself
      .................................................. Im just happy to find tips or wrinkles ''stuff'' to be a help to those seeking ..... ....
      .................................................. ..My Jacobs fight @ MeningitisNow .org Support the Cause to find a Cure

Comment

Messages sent, may take a little while to get a response as I do know she is very busy at present.

Comment

lacs54

Firstly, there is no actual 'judgment' registered against you. This is an unpaid parking charge notice and is being pursued as a civil debt.

Can I first say that the bailiffs are not robbers and in fact they are legally allowed to pursue the debt given that will have a warrant of execution (or warrant of control) which 'commands' them to enforce the debt.

Getting back to the actual debt. I am confused by the reference to Marston Group and that you are have now received a notice from Jacobs. Is this in respect of the SAME parking ticket?

Can you post back to let us know what notice you have received from the bailiff. For instance, is the letter entitled: Notice of Enforcement and if so, how much are they requesting?

From what you have written it would seem to me that you are almost certainly classed as 'vulnerable' and if so, it is vitally important that this is brought to the attention of Jacobs (or Marston's) immediately. Once advised I can ASSURE you that enforcement will CEASE.

Do you have the use of a Motability vehicle and does it display a Blue Badge ?

If you could answer the above it would help a great deal and from your response it may be the case that I ask a site team member to allow me to send a private message to you so that your account gets put on immediate hold with the enforcement company.

Most enforcement companies have a Welfare Dept ( which is the case with both companies mentioned by you).

Comment

Milo

See PM

Comment

This help from Milo and PT have been quite empowering apart from more than a few nasty stress Panic attacks over the weekend.:tinysmile_cry_t:
              It was a relief to be given guidence, then to understand a process to HAVE hope in finding a resolution and closure.

Comment

ok so a warrant has been recalled by the bailiffs ''for now'' that term is worrying Milo/Ploddertom DOES That mean I HAVE to APPEAL further
                http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/..._action_e.htm#

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X