• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Job at LLoyds anyone.......?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job at LLoyds anyone.......?

On the Reed Job Website:

Job Description

Organisation Description

Working in a contact centre environment for Lloyds TSB communicating with customers who have defaulted on financial agreements, in order to recover a payment in full or to negotiate repayment plans to satisfy the default.

Excellent salary PLUS bonus package if targets are achieved.
    22 days holiday per year.
    Staff discounts with local companies.
    Share save scheme.
    Contributory pension scheme.
    Preferential mortgage rates.

15-25 hours per week. Variety of weekday, weekday evenings and weekends shifts available
    Training will be given for 2 weeks Mon - Fri 5pm - 9pm. A buddying system provides new starters the necessary support that ensures that there is always experienced staff to hand who they can refer to as often as they need.

Job Description

Predominantly making outbound calls (never?!!?)(although a small proportion of calls are inbound) to existing customers that have either gone over an agreed overdraft limit or have missed loan repayments to recover the arrears payments
    Discussing how and why they have got into that situation and discussing future financial situations
    Address the problem and either attempt to pay off the arrears in full or set up a repayment plan.
    Offer the customers a solution so they are able to meet future payments.
    Maintaining a record of all customer calls and the arrangements made onto all company databases.

The purpose of the department is to collect as much money as possible from the customers on an ongoing basis.You will be dealing with customers who have been passed to Consumer Debt Recovery from the Telephone Collections Department. Efforts will have already been made to retrieve outstanding monies owed to Lloyds TSB. Cases you will be dealing with are of a more sensitive nature. In this role, we’ll count on you to negotiate appropriate payment terms and wherever possible, retrieve the full amount of the outstanding debt.

Person Specification

Competencies required:
    Confident communication and call management
    Providing excellent customer service
    Delivering business results
    Making good solid decisions
    Proven negotiation skills
    The ability to meet targets
    Candidates must be confident on the telephone and be able to speak to a wide variety of people and be adept at handling difficult situations over the phone, a mature attitude is ideal.
    Candidates should preferably not be in ownership of a soul as they will find this work soul destroying.

Apply for this job
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Re: Job at LLoyds anyone.......?

It's mine, all mine.

Comment

Just the job for when I retire

Comment

It is quite fascinating with regards to targets. Normally with collections it is to do with deals being made. I really think this aspect has not been dealt with properly because it is a minefield which will explode because of the reality of those target driven environement within an area where you would think they would be making things easier for people. Ho hum.

Nik you can have the job cos it is Lloyds and reputational wise, well, I won't go there.

Comment

Barclays are advertising the same jobs in our local paper.
          Title- "It's a big challenge, But you'll make a big difference".

Comment

I applied to RBS last year for part time work to do the same job. What they don't tell you is that if you have a bad credit rating or have CCJ's then they refuse you, saying its because of a conflict of interests.
            But who better to help and advise those in debt that peeps who are going through it or have been through it themselves.

What a bunch of w..kers

Comment

No it is mismanagement of your finances in their eyes. You should understand that it is disciplinary. If you want more info then PM me

Comment

Cases you will be dealing with are of a more sensitive nature.
                Only 2 weeks training???:tinysmile_aha_t:

There must be a reason why these jobs are available...maybe the previous staff realised they had a concience or they just couldn't reach their targets, probably due to unlawful charges claims, mis-sold PPI claims, mis-sold loan claims.....
                You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

It's call centre job which is notorious for high staff turnover.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X