• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

scam email

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scam email

I just received an email telling me I had won £500,00.00 on the Yahoo/MSN lottery.

Don't laugh but I was getting all excited about it,then came down to earth and realise it would be a scam.

Has anyone else had one of these
    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Re: scam email

Did they ask you to send them an arrangement fee or similar?

Comment

These scams have been around in paper format for some years. Now they appear on the internet regularly, I get at least one per month.

Comment

How ever you will have to fill and submit this form to the events manager for verification & direction on how you can claim your winning fund.
        Full name:
        Contact Address:
        Marital Status:
        Sex:
        Zip Code:
        12. Country:
        13. Nationality:
        14. Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:
        (CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER)
        Name: Mr.Allen Maxwell
        Contact Number: +44-702-409-2910
        Alternate E-mail:allen_maxwell@hotmail.com

This was the info required.
        I often get the Bank ones i never open just delete,this was a new one to me
        Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Originally posted by scottishlass View Post
          i never open just delete,
          Thats what to do.

I have a email account just for collecting these scam emails in all their various forms.

I prob get in the region of 20-30 per day.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X