• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What do the bones mean?!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do the bones mean?!!

Hi,

I'm pretty new to this forum but I notice that members have both Reputation and a certain number of bones to their names. What do the bones signify?!! :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Thanks in advance

Stowsettler
    Tags: None

Re: What do the bones mean?!!

bones are on post count, so the more coloured bones the more posts they have made. I think I did a post somewhere about it - will have a look xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okay change of system just because the old way had become a bit of a mess and people kept calling people St Bernard instead of their username. Hopefully this is a bit neater.

10 Posts
      100 Posts
      250 Posts
      500 Posts
      1000 Posts
      1500 Posts
      2000 Posts
      3000 Posts
      5000 Posts
      7500 Posts
      10000 Posts
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Them bones? I feel a song coming on

Comment

So glad I found this post. When I saw I had been awarded a bone I was thrilled and shouted out ‘I got a bone, I got a bone’. When my husband had finished laughing and making a few ‘off colour’ remarks he asked me what the bone meant. I told him I had no idea but it did not lessen my joy!!!!:whoo:
            Now I know –Thanks xxxxx

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
            ~ Anonymous

Comment

You're on course for TWO bones next!! Don't tell your husband....he'll want one
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Whoa! Joke overload….. and on a ‘school night’!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                  Them bones? I feel a song coming on

Comment

Thanks MissFM – you are a star. Singing away now. Great ‘earworm’ for the day:music:

~ Anonymous

Comment

Someone had to do it! :tinysmile_twink_t2x (I'll get my coat).

Comment

Now I that know what the bones mean –I was wondering can anyone enlighten me as to what the green bars signify and what actions build them up? :noidea:

~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                          Now I that know what the bones mean –I was wondering can anyone enlighten me as to what the green bars signify and what actions build them up? :noidea:
                          They are for reputation, which is built up when people either click the star below a post to add to a user reputation or when someone thanks your post. A certain amount of reputation points will add a green bar under your name. It's a feature used on most forums. :nerd:

Comment

Thank you so much FP. Now I know why you have so many!:hail:
                            xx

~ Anonymous

Comment

LOL remember my grandad singing dem bones to me when i was a very little girl... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh happy days !

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X