• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCA and CCA request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA and CCA request

Hello all,
    I have received letter from Ascent regarding CCA agrement which I have requested from them. They have advised me that I should sent request to OC. I am a bit confused. Is it not DCA obligation under law to provide me with CCA? Otherwise debt is unforceable and they are denabding payments illegally?
    Any advice would be gratefull xx
    Tags: None

Re: DCA and CCA request

'' If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. ''

But I'd just send it to the creditor if Ascent are just standard DCA's.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: DCA and CCA request

Thank you Amethysts

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X