• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pages Frequently Not Loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages Frequently Not Loading

I've attached screenprints of the last two threads I've tried to access. This problem goes away if I go to a page I know will load (Forum Home), then click the back arrow. It is site specific, so must be LB related rather than my end I believe. Anyone else having this issue. It may be worth mentioning that the site has been very slow indeed for the past week or so.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Pages Frequently Not Loading

In both those it's showing the page is trying to load some facebook content/script or something from fbcdn.net. So quite possibly stalling the page load on that.

Comment

I'm not on Facebook. Haven't been into my account for a few months. Trying to load LB Facebook possibly?

Comment

Is it only public threads ... ie ones with the tweet or Facebook share bits at the top? (so not lamppost or VIP areas)

Is it the same on the new site style?(as you're on the old style)
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

You can have all sorts of facebook buttons and other integration on a forum like this that loads in the background.

I note you have Adblock, so click on "open blockable items" to have a look.

For example on this page I get:

May be that or may not, but I do notice that sometime facebook/twitter etc content and script do cause this forum to load very very slowly.

To the point that I have been blocking some of them from loading.

Comment

I'll have a poke about and see if I can narrow it down. Thanks! :beagle:

Comment

Code:
                  <li>
                        <a name="fb_share" type="icon_link" href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php">Facebook</a><script src="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share" type="text/javascript"></script>
                        </li>
              Taken that out temp see if its that
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I have a different problem: I can't quote!

Tried it a few hours ago and gave up, then restarted my laptop, still doesn't work, neither the multi-quote button or the 'Reply with quote' button work! I get the round spinner or sometimes just the quick reply box without a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                  I have a different problem: I can't quote!

Tried it a few hours ago and gave up, then restarted my laptop, still doesn't work, neither the multi-quote button or the 'Reply with quote' button work! I get the round spinner or sometimes just the quick reply box without a quote.
                  Test test test.

Comment

Lol, and I was only thinking this morning that no ones complained for a bit, it must finally be ok. Pmsl.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                      Test test test.
                      Works fine for me. What method are you using to quote?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                        Test test test.
                        Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Lol, and I was only thinking this morning that no ones complained for a bit, it must finally be ok. Pmsl.
                        Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Works fine for me. What method are you using to quote?
                        It's just started working for me, when I went to the homeless thread I managed to quote. I had previously tried to quote on that thread (hours ago) and then on this one (just a few minutes ago) and I couldn't.

I tried both the multi-quote button and the 'reply with quote' one. Whatever you did, it's worked! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Comment

Things behaving but slow at present - sods law! However, I've ALL the following as blockable in the background. The only thing I've got open other than LB is my Gmail. Sorry it takes so many attachments which mean nothing to me lol!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wombats View Post
                            Things behaving but slow at present - sods law! However, I've ALL the following as blockable in the background. The only thing I've got open other than LB is my Gmail. Sorry it takes so many attachments which mean nothing to me lol!
                            I can only view the 2nd image from the left, the others all give me an error message saying "The image "http://legalbeagles.info/forums/attachment.php?..... cannot be displayed because it contains errors" :noidea: :confused2:

Comment

That's the only one I CAN'T see pmsl!!!! There's a gremlin at work.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X