• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Friday smile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Friday smile

hmmmm - it usually does that if you copy paste from an email or log in account elsewhere, but seems you are trying to attach the img files ?

Maybe try just attaching the file / img without putting it in the post - I can see in the coding the image is an attachment but it doesn't actually seem to be attached

eg http://www. legalbeagles.info/ forums/ attachment.php?attachmentid =23141&stc=1&d=1458041186
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (19).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	1169889 Does this work?

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
      ~ Anonymous

Comment

yes it does xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

am thinking of writing an updated version of this, any suggestions , although, its nearly perfect as is

I didnt underline the writing by the way....

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Comment

am looking through the mechanism around the RBS collapse when i came across this, so funny thought i should share

A banker, a Daily Mail reader and a benefit claimant are sitting at a table sharing 12 biscuits.
              The banker takes 11 and says to the Daily Mail reader: “Watch out for the benefit claimant, he wants your biscuit”
              Funny and true on so many levels, distraction from one direction trying to lead you in another direction.
              crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

lol, i know women like this,

The moral of the story, dont leave your good shirts and suits at your weekend stop off

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy council View Post
                        lol, i know women like this,

The moral of the story, dont leave your good shirts and suits at your weekend stop off
                        A very worried man goes to see his priest.
                        He explains that he's misplaced his wallet which contains his driving licence, credit cards, etc.
                        The priest suggests that the man should come to church to pray for inspiration.
                        A couple of days later, the priest bumps into the man.
                        "Good morning, I noticed that you left early during my sermon on the Ten Commandments. Did you ever get your wallet back?"
                        "Oh, yes, thank you. When you got to the bit about "Thou shalt not commit adultery", I suddenly remembered where I left it!"
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                        gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Comment

Comment

I had to look up exactly how to spell conscience but then I realised that it didn't really matter anyway .....

Comment

This made me laugh! But as we watch TV and see dramatic licence invading the reality of things, think just how much more entertaining court procedures would be if we could just stand up and shout 'Total Bullshit' .... marvellous thought!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X