• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Friday smile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Friday smile

Nothing like starting 'em young on the Legalese front .... and let them be innovative as well!

Comment

just for today,, we can be united in our pride

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wesh anth..jpe
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1171091

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
        ~ Anonymous

Comment

this is brilliant and very funny, watch out, the torys are coming,

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Who said this decision would set us back hundreds of years......

Click image for larger version

Name:	refugee cartoon.jpe
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1171115

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
            ~ Anonymous

Comment

How the EU would view us if we had stayed ( or indeed overturned the democratic decision to do so ! )

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Also try Knacker Laquer adds lustre ti rge cluster!:behindsofa:

Comment

Comment

Comment

So there's this man who goes into a pet shop to buy a parrot.

There is a choice of three parrots on a perch and the man pointed to the one on the far left and asked its price.

That parrot is £500 states the shopkeeper. 'Why so much?' asks the customer ...

'Well' said the owner, 'that parrot knows how to do legal research, and therefore worth the money ...... '

The customer then asked the price of the middle parrot.

'Oh that one is £1000 because he can do everything the first parrot can do plus it knows how to write a brief that will win any case'

Naturally the startled customer asks about the third parrot on the far right ... to be told that it costs £4000.

'Oh my goodness' said the customer .... 'why so much more money??'

The owner replied .... 'To be honest, guv, I've never seen that parrot do a darn thing, but the other two call him Senior Partner'

Comment

& here was me thinking that it was more expensive 'cos it was on higher perches!

Anyway, just one look at it, you know that that parrot would suckseed!!
                            Last edited by charitynjw; 29th August 2016, 00:54:AM.
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                              & here was me thinking that it was more expensive 'cos it was on higher perches!

Anyway, just one look at it, you know that that parrot would suckseed!!
                              So when one parrot is sold ... what shape are the other two in ? ............... Polygon!

Comment

Ah yes, the rude parrot.
                                I had one once.....wouldn't stop swearing, so I put it in the fridge as a punishment.
                                After an hour or so, I let it out.......it was very contrite & apologetic.
                                It asked, very politely I may add, "What exactly did the chicken do?"
                                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                                gets his brain a-going.
                                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X