• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortimer Clarke / marlin financial help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortimer Clarke / marlin financial help

thank you very much. I have got the letters ready, just need to print them today (new printer has arrived!). And send them off, I will come bk to you as soon as a response arrives. Many thanks

Comment

Best of luck! :thumb: ray: ray:

Comment

I have received a response from Mortimer Clarke today, I will attach the letters, please could you take a look and advise what to do next? Many thanks

Comment

Okay, It wont let me upload the letters here, I have scanned them onto computer. So I will type out the response. I have a 3 page reply.
          The first page
          We refer to the above matter and your letter dated 17/6/2014
          Please find enclosed a copy of your agreement and a copy of the assignment sent to you.
          We can confirm we have requested a copy of your statement from our client, we will forward this on to yourself once received.

Second page
          A credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974. Dated signed by myself 11/06/04.

Third page
          A letter of assignment dated 28th October 2013.

What am I meant to do next?

Comment

one last go at scanning these letters up, think I got it this time
            Attached Files

Comment

The agreement they have supplied is lacking all the relevant T&C's so is only partially compliant with your CCA request. Plus a statement of account is required.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thank you, should I sit tight and see what they send next?

Comment

No I'd make them aware that default notice, statement of account and those T&Cs are still outstanding.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Sorry to be a pain, when you say T&C's what exactly should I ask them for? Would it before for the T&C's for the original credit agreement?
                    I am a bit useless at this

Comment

Yes, its the accompanying T&Cs that belonged with this application....or should have accompanied this application.

Comment

Right ok then, I will have a go at drafting a letter, I might get you to have it look at it before sending, if thats ok with you, so it can be tweaked if needed. Many thanks

Comment

needing help, PLZ!
                          I am struggling to reply as you suggest, can you help?

Comment

Hi Jules, I'll find you a ''template'' to base your letter on and give you a hand, try not to worry ok xx give me ten
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

thank you so very much :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Okay couldn't find a template, though am pretty sure there's one about somewhere .... I've made a start based on the info I have from your thread so hopefully this will give you a decent starting point.

Dear xxxxxxx
                                Reference: xxxxxx

Thank you for your recent communication in response to my requests for information under the pre-action protocols and under section 77-79 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

I acknowledge receipt of the notice of assignment and a copy of the signature page of the alleged agreement between myself and Northern Rock.

I also acknowledge that you have requested copies of the relevant statement of account from the original creditor and I look forward to receiving this in due course.

I am sure you are aware though that the documentation you have sent to me is incomplete.

Under section 77 (1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, upon a formal request, the creditor shall give the debtor a copy of the executed agreement (if any) and of any other document referred to in it. The Document you have sent me is incomplete in that it does not contain the full terms applicable to the agreement. In the first paragraph the document states 'the terms set out below and overleaf'. You have not provided me with a copy of the terms set out overleaf and have therefore failed to fully comply with my formal request.

The documents should also include terms of the agreement if they varied during the duration of the contract.

Under section 77 (4) If the creditor under an agreement fails to comply with subsection (1)—(a)he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement;

In addition I requested, a copy of the original default notice served on me regarding this account. I have yet to receive a copy of this document required pursuant to s87 Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Please forward the remaining documentation as soon as possible so I may fully assess the situation with regards this account before we may discuss how to move forwards to bring this to an amicable resolution.

Kind regards

Jules
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X