• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Very shop direct

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very shop direct

Very Summary before notified sell off : -

Payments Applied = 13 May 14 = Administration Charge Amendment £84.00 = credit

= 13 May 14 = Interest Charge £178.38 = credit
    Adjustment to
    Your Account
    = 15 May 14 = Administrive Charge £84.00 = -
    = 15 May 14 = Account Interest* See Over For Breakdown Of Interest Rates Used To Calculate This Charge
    = £178.38 (Blank sheet on Reverse)

What were they up to ????? the total stated as owed is the same as before they did this????

Sold an account in dispute to Capquest their summary of very account shows above? at time of sell off anybody any idea what they were up to showing credits then 2 days later debit yet the account amount stays the same?

the dispute was over penalty charges about 8 months or so ago which they stated would get back to me but never did, token payments to them for a while

one of the charges where payment made yet next day they stated Default charge on that day yet paid day before which I pointed out there and then no response.

Tags: None

Re: Very shop direct

Presumably its the refund of the penalty charges and associated interest then changed their minds and stuck it back on.Bit daft to have done it. I'd give them a call.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Presumably its the refund of the penalty charges and associated interest then changed their minds and stuck it back on.Bit daft to have done it. I'd give them a call.
      Sent query thru account = states reply within 6 hours they state?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Well looks spot on refering to my original complaint and spreadsheet those figfure seems to add up, so if they have withdrawn the credits would of brought alledged account just below £750 threashold therefore alledged is back @ £900

Comment

This is the stupid reply I get?:-

Thank you for your email about your account.

I can understand your concern.

Your account has been transferred to an external collection agency.

Any future correspondence should be sent directly to them at:
          CAPQUEST
          FLEET 27
          RYE CLOSE
          FLEET
          GU51 2QQ

Thank you for shopping at www.very.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for contacting us.

This email is confirmation that Very has re-opened your enquiry.

We know you will want a speedy response from our Customer Services team so we will get back to you within 6 working hours.

If your enquiry then requires additional investigation, we will be in touch to let you know when we aim to have it resolved.

We are open 7am to 11pm everyday and your reference number for this enquiry is:-xxxxxxxxxx.

Kind Regards,

Online Customer Services

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              This is the stupid reply I get?:-

I can understand your concern.

Your account has been transferred to an external collection agency.

CAPQUEST
              FLEET 27
              RYE CLOSE
              FLEET
              GU51 2QQ

Thank you for shopping at www.very.co.uk
              (This account has been purchased by Capquest) - Note

Comment

This is their E-Mail just received:-

Unfortunately, we are not able to answer to your query as your account has been sold to an external collection agency.

CAPQUEST
                FLEET 27
                RYE CLOSE
                FLEET
                GU51 2QQ

Comment

There response to Account sold whilst in dispute = they seem to think above regulation?

I am sorry to hear that your account was sold to an external agent while the dispute was going.Unfortunately, we are unable to answer your query.

Please contact the external agent as advised previously and they will be happy to help you.

If you have any further questions just let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X