• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need help with a letter to send to Debt collector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a letter to send to Debt collector

Hi,
    I am now at the debt collector 1st letter stage regarding a PCN from Europarks back in February. I have read template letters for England and Wales but need help writing one regarding the fact I live in Scotland. It's from Roxburghe.
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Need help with a letter to send to Debt collector

In Scotland there is no keeper liability. They can only chase the driver. If they don't know who that is file and ignore.

M1

Comment

unfortunately, they do was daft enough to write saying i wasn't going to pay because i thought it disproportionate amount to the time I had over stayed my welcome

Comment

Oops. Still i'd ignore. There is nothing to be achieved now. You can pay or not and they can go to court or not.

They'll not give up because you wrote a good letter. They may give up because that's generally what they do but not because they read a letter.

M1

Comment

ok thanks for your quick responce and I'm really glad I found this site, Keep up the good work .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X