• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A little note

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little note

I think most of us by now know the importance of writing a will especially if things are not straightforward.
    I also think it is important for us to be left information on how we would like things dealt with re the funeral etc.
    I know from experience when my mum died nothing had been discussed at all as to what she would have wanted, not even if she wanted to be buried or cremated.
    I know many of us say 'just do want you want with me when I am gone' and they may well mean it, but for the ones who loved them it is very important that the last farewell be as nice and as appropriate as possible.
    So if you can not discuss it with family and loved ones, try write a little something down, this may sound morbid and something you don't even want to think about, but trust me it will help your loved ones at the most heartbreaking of times.

Enaid xx
    Tags: None

Re: A little note

If you can find it you can ave it.
    That's my will

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      If you can find it you can ave it.
      That's my will

Does that apply to yer body too?

Comment

no problem finding it LOL

Comment

You are so right on this.I actually had the hard job of asking my mum to confirm what dad wanted a couple of hours before he died and I was so glad I did. Unfortunately his will was invalid because he had made so many changes and then his solicitor died!.Then mum died without one.!Now sibling has died and going through problems again.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X