• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mothercare store card with Santander previous provider was GE money ppi refused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothercare store card with Santander previous provider was GE money ppi refused

I made a claim on ppi after finding out it was added to my mother care store card, I went through the questionnaire over the phone and spoke with them again a few days ago to ask how things are going. I wasn't even expecting PPI to be on it to begin with. I was told a letter is on its way to me to refuse the claim. We're do I go from here and has anyone else had any success?

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: Mothercare store card with Santander previous provider was GE money ppi refused

Hiya

I would see what they come back with, hopefully you will have success.
    It can be more difficult with older accounts, but still with pushing many have been successful.

Some are successful first time round.
    Try not to worry but keep us posted, if this doesnt go your way let us know and we can help on the next step, but we need to know what they say and go from there.

Of course please keep us posted anyway, fingers crossed X

Comment

Re: Mothercare store card with Santander previous provider was GE money ppi refused

Thanks Di30, sorry I meant to thank you not myself for the post.

So they have told me on the phone that they have sent a letter out that will be refusing the claim. I will wait until I receive the letter and post back.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Di I've received my rejection letter today. What do I do now to move forward?

thanks
        leanne

Comment

Hiya

Sorry for my delay.
          Firstly please could you tell me what they put in your letter?

You can if you wish attach the letter on here by removing personal details, if you have the facilities to do so.

We can work out the next step from here....... x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X