• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PKea v RFS Limited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PKea v RFS Limited

Originally posted by thephoenix View Post
    14 days! ..... you are generous!!!!! :first:
    Its only 7 really as they replied 7 ddays into their original 14 day limit, so only a week behind schedule, and the dates will tie in with when i have money to file at court

PKea

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
      Its only 7 really as they replied 7 ddays into their original 14 day limit, so only a week behind schedule, and the dates will tie in with when i have money to file at court

PKea
      ahhh good thinking batman.... one step ahead of the game :whoo:

Comment

I have received a response relating to both claims

I will post it up later

PKea

Comment

Ok here is the letter

Some info to help you understand
          The balloon payment refered to was £3032 (which is the difference on the 2nd set of figures which are more understandable)

Hope you got you're brain in gear for these, cos I'm still trying to decipher it..lol

PKea

Comment

what the **** is that all about......... sorry Pkea don't understand any of it I am sure there must have been an easier way....... or do they do that in the hope of baffling their customers.

SL xx
            Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Ok, I have tried to decipher there figures in the letter.

They do not tally up properly with the statements I have, which they provided, but i have come to the following conclusions

As this seems to be an ACTUAL person going through the figures as opposed to a standard letter, they seem to be drawing their own conclusions as to what occured during the agreements.
              Some of the persons remarks also do not mirror the actual agreement figures etc as well.

This also makes me think that they havent had any cahrges claims against them YET, or be it not enough to warrant a procedure/standard response in place for this.

As this person is dealing with both my claims, RCI and RCI(formerly RFS), I am going to bring both claims together, as they will be dealt with now by the same company and the claims are based on the same principles.
              It will also save me 2 court fees and the duplication of a lot of paperwork.

To this effect I am going to issue a 'Notice of Intended Litigation', sounds better then LBA and might get their attention better, to them outlining that I will be taking them to court for the amounts charged.

I will amend my old LBA and post it up for your comments.

PKea

Comment

LBA Goes Out Tommorrow

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X