• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Old EGG Loan - 1999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old EGG Loan - 1999

Hello All,

I am about to try and claim my first PPI for an old EGG loan which was done online.
    I still have all the original paper work.

Loan £5000 PPI - £1083

How easy is it going to be to claim this as i still have paperwork.
    I can post up a scan on here if you wish to see.
    And who would i be writing to., What i have found out so far is there is a PPI consumer questionairre on the CitiBank website -would i need to do this,

Regards
    Q.
    Tags: None

Re: Old EGG Loan - 1999

Hiya

the only issue you may have is that they may come back to say "sorry non fsa regulated, the fos not able to investigate blah blah" but do of course give it a go and at the same time request for the details of the Underwriter/insurer, because usually these are regulated by the said organisation for dealing with insurance issues./approvals etc.

Yes as Citi are now EGG or taken over them, you use their own ppi complaint form, if you can as well keep a copy for your records.

Good luck and ask for further help if required and hopefully you will succeed, but if not, then you can always try the underwriter.
    It does also help that you still have the paperwork, so at least they cannot fob off by saying, we not able to track down info on your account because of the age limit etc :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Re: Old EGG Loan - 1999

Ive seen other people on here claim PPI from 1999 and before, so fingers crossed we can get something.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X