• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

From Dave Dawes

This is a personal email directed to you,I am Dave Dawes, My fiance and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds (101 Million GBP),and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds (1 Million GBP) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus close friends and family.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to contact Eduardo Chambers with Code: BMTU1005 via email (barrister.eduardo@aim.com) so that he can send your details to the payout bank for fund disbursement.
    You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...nd-family.html

Good luck,
    Dave Dawes.

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Name: Deborah Calvert Herman
      Country of birth: Australia.

Attn: Beloved,
      Good morning,

Greetings in the name of humanity, I am Mrs. Deborah Calvert Herman a citizen of Australia but presently in the Malaysia working for the federal government, I am 50 years old, I am now a new Christian but from all indication, my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite convert, suffering from long time cancer of the heart, from obvious that I wont live more than 1 year, according to my doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

My late husband died last five years ago, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

The doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than 1 year, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America Asia, and Europe.

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it. I am willing to donate the sum of $25,000.000.00u.usd (twenty five million United States dollars) to the less privileged.

Please I want you to note that this fund is lying in a security company in Malaysia. Once i hear from you, I will forward to you all the information you will use to get fund released from the security company and to be transferred to your account.

I honestly pray that this money when transferred to your account will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without humility, all is vanity.

Please provide me with the following information so I can forward it to a church attorney who used to work at times for my late husband's lawyer.

He is diligent and a Christian so I am confident he is going to handle the transaction with you and lead, advice you on how to secure the funds in your favor.

Information needed:
      Full name...................................
      Full address......................................
      Company and address:...........................
      Marital status:...............................
      Religion:......................................... .
      Sex:.............................................. .....
      Fax no..............................................
      Phone no:............................................

I await your urgent reply. (deborah_herman4@aol.com) Your sister in Christ.
      Mrs. Deborah Calvert Herman

Comment

Blackstone Chambers,
        Blackstone House, Temple,London EC4Y 9BW

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Anthony Peto of the above address. I am a lawyer by profession, as such I got your contact through a web directory search and decided to solicit your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client. My Deceased Client has a contract payment valued at Euros 35,000,000.00 (Thirty Five Million Euros only ) with Falkland oil and Gas marketing company, London UK which is about to be paid to him, but unfortunately my client lost his life in an auto crash, and left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the contract which he executed with Falkland oil and Gas marketing company, London, UK which are still with me. All efforts by me to trace his Next of Kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death.

These funds we are about to transfer into your account was accrued from the contract amount awarded for the supply of oil and gas equipments, storage product for Falkland oil and Gas marketing company, London UK. Also be informed that the Governing Board of directors of Falkland oil and Gas marketing company, London UK has contacted me on this matter and I am yet to provide the Next of Kin or any relation to lay claims to the Funds. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of Kin so that my late client's funds will not be confiscated. I propose a sharing formula of 50/50 if you will agree to stand in as the next of kin and have the funds transferred into any account that you will provide.

Most importantly, All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money will be worked out by you and I, so this transaction is 100% risk free, though you are required to treat with utmost confidentiality. On your acceptance please send to me your personal details as listed below for speedy correspondence.

1) Your full name.-------------------------------
        2) Your direct mobile phone for easy communication.--------------------
        3) Residential address:.------------------------
        4) Company name, Office position and Company address.
        5) Profession, Age and marital Status.
        6) Attached copy of Working ID or International passport/driver's license for your Identification.

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully,
        Barrister Anthony Peto Esq.

Comment

Dear Apple Customer,
          Your Apple IDwas used to sign in to FaceTime and iMessage on a MacBook Pro 15" named “James Simcock’s MacBook Pro”.
          Date and Time: December 31, 2014, 13:15 PM
          If the information above looks familiar, you can disregard this email.
          If you have not recently signed in to a MacBook Pro with your Apple ID and believe someone may have accessed your account,we recommend to visit the link below to reset your password and verify that you are the legitimate account holder.

Verify now >
          Apple Support
          My Apple ID | Support | Privacy Policy
          Copyright © 2014 Apple Pty Limited Level 13, Capital Centre, London

Comment

Good Day To You!!!!

It is my pleasure to write you for this little assistant. I know this message will make you feel a little apprehensive because we have not met before. I am in a deep need right now please I solicit and hope that this letter will not be considered of a disturbance to you and your family.

I am Mrs. Beverly Conarton, an Ireland citizen I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, it has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few days to live. I am a very wealthy woman, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.

I have decided to give helping hands to charity organizations, but I cant do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations; they refused and kept the money for their self, I have a huge sum of monies worth $2,500,000.00 in a fix deposit account with UBA Bank in Nigeria.

And the money has been converted to a Universal certified bank draft and the International certified Bank Draft is now with FedEx courier company security departs for safety purpose, You will take out 70percent of this fund for your assistance and your effort, and invest the remaining 30percent in charity organization, but on a second thought it can be invested and use the profit to help the needy, if you have what you can invest it on.

I want you to know that i have paid for the delivery fee and insurance premium fee, the only amount require for delivery of your $2,500,000.00 International certified Bank Draft to your postal address in your country is ($250.00 USD) only for security keeping fee.

All you have to do is to contact FedEx controller Mr. Sidney Costa for delivery of $2,500,000.00 International certified Bank Draft to your door step.

The following information is needed for delivery of International certified Bank Draft to your home address.

1, Your Full Name:
            2, Your Delivery Address:
            3, Your Cell Phone Number:
            4, Your Age:
            5, Your Country:
            6, Your Occupation:
            7, Your Gender:
            Phone: +234 803 716 5537
            Directors Name: Mr. Sidney Costa
            Company Name: FedEx COURIER COMPANY
            Email Address:sneycosta@oi.com.br
            Or email me for more explanation
            Email : bevnjim@nep.net

Comment

They forgot to ask for your inside leg measurement too, tsk they are slacking!
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

As if I'm going to click on that attachment. Sigh....

Attached Files

Comment

Hello DIANE

I've been trying to give you a gift
                  but you have ignored my emails.
                  Did you think it was junk mail?
                  Here's the free gift I've been trying
                  to give you:

START CLICKING HERE IF YOU WANT IT

I only have one copy of this,
                  so if you don't want it let me know.

Please confirm that you want this free
                  gift by clicking the link below:

START CLICKING HERE IF YOU WANT IT

If you don't accept this now, you'll hate yourself
                  later on.

Enjoy!

Jennifer

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us emails, please Cancel
                  This email was sent to enaid
                  CTOFollowup, 776 Cascades Station, Portland, OR, United States, 97218

Comment

lol, you must feel so special
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Latest Paypal Phishing email

Email not displaying correctly?

Dear PayPal member,

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system.We recently reviewed your
                      account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service.Until we can collect this information, your access
                      to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the
                      inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. We have limited access to sensitive PayPal account
                      features in case your account has been accessed by an unauthorized third party. We understand that having limited access can be an
                      inconvenience, but protecting your account is our primary concern.

Click here to remove your limitation
                      If we do not receive the appropriate account verification within 24 hours, we will assume your account is fraudulent and will be suspended.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
                      PayPal Security

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.a r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.
                      Société en Commandite par Actions
                      Registered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
                      RCS Luxembourg B 118 349
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

GUMTREE WARNING!! Latest phishing email from Sienna.Chadwick84@hotmail.co.uk takes you to this page. THIS IS NOT GUMTREE IT IS A COPYCAT SITE DO NOT ENTER ANY DETAILS AND CLOSE THE PAGE IMMEDIATELY

Comment

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business which I intend to establish
                          in your country.Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has
                          to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.I can confide on
                          you for the brighter future of my life since you are a human being like me.
                          What I need from you is Truth, Trust And Honesty.

I am Dr.Dom Clark, the Assessment Director,Central Bank of Nigeria.I
                          just resumed work in this bank not long ago.In the course of my routine
                          checks on abandoned payment files,I stumbled into an abandoned payment file
                          worth Six Million,Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States of America
                          Dollars(US$6.560,000.00).

This payment file has stayed for a long time,as the owner has abandoned it.
                          I want you to help me to transfer this money in your country as the
                          beneficiary for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
                          2). the transport industry
                          3). Five star hotel
                          4). Real Estate
                          5) company enterprise

If you can be of an assistance to me,get back to me,so that I will give
                          you complete requirements

Respectfully yours,,

Dr.Dom Clark
                          Assessment Director,
                          Central Bank of Nigeria,
                          Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
                          Central Business District,
                          Cadastral Zone,
                          Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
                          Nigeria.
                          +234-708-862-3626

Comment

Recently e-mails from an American lawyer Rosalind Williams stating that she was dealing with the estate of a man with the same " family" name as mine who had died intestate.
                            I should allow her to make a claim on my behalf an we would share the inheritance of $160000 .00.
                            E- mailed a copy to a friend in NYPD, NO More Contact.

Comment

Amazingly I haven't had one of these for a while.

Dear Partner

Good Day to you I contacted you directly for sake of Business Investment in
                              your Country. My full Name is Mr. Thomas kosombo with my mother Mrs. kosombo
                              we are from Angola and Congo, We are searching for a reliable and experience
                              business Partner in your country We have about $15.5 Million Dollars and I
                              would need Your assistance investing it either here in your country or any
                              country of your choice under your guidance. We can invest these Funds.
                              So we only soliciting for your assistance to help Us invest this money in your
                              country into Good Investment that will benefit us in your country
                              as partnership. Also we Can Invest into Real Estate or Hotel Business or trade Business that will join us as partnership in your Country I will like to call you and discuss on how to start this project with you and discuss more about the Investment we can invest into Trading business contact me for more details

1) Your full name
                              2) Your mobile number
                              3) Your country origin
                              4) Your Office addresses
                              5) Your Passport Copy
                              Waiting to hear From you
                              Best Regards
                              Mr. Thomas kosombo

Comment

I still get lots, today's quick-fire attempt was
                                I am Fatima from United Arab Emirate. I have a project I need you to handle for me. I have contacted you in good faith and details of the project would be sent to you once I receive your reply. Private email: f_qasimit@163.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X