• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bluntly ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bluntly ...

Speedy Good job someone knows isn't it lol.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Does this mean that i have to get rid of my Commodore 64K ?

Comment

lol, you could get £50 for it on ebay
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I still have an Atari ST
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
            I still have an Atari ST
            I always wanted one of those. I also still have my Sinclair ZX80 in the loft somewhere. Box of tapes. It was great, learned how to program in Basic on it.

Used to take a fortnight to load up.

Comment

I blame the Daley Thompson & the ZX81 for my RSI
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

I blame the Daley Thompson & the ZX81 for my RSI
                ha ha ha, haha, i have thought about 10 wickedly funny replies to that, none suitable for a professional forum...:tinysmile_aha_t:
                crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

So did Amethyst my other half, most of them I suspect were on the same wavelength.

Comment

Amateurs all ... Amiga is the future ...

Comment

So did Amethyst my other half, most of them I suspect were on the same wavelength.
                      Yes crossed my mind, but I thought no to easy

I think there should be a thread entitled PC nostalgia. My favorite game on the spectrum was a real time version of "The Hobbit" reall time because it took absolutely ages for anything to happen.
                      You would get prompts on screen like" you meet Gandlaf at the crossroads do you say hello", you would then answer Y/N, then it would say"time passes" then about half an hour later you would get the next option, great fun.

Comment

Shortwave ?

M1

Comment

I have 100mb broadband so no problem for me, other than my hard drives are choker block with data..........aw:
                          “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X