• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to cancel 'membership' of Loan Options and get a refund.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cancel 'membership' of Loan Options and get a refund.

From their website

Cancellation Rights

Being as this contract is a service contract for a membership scheme We offer a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period during which time You may cancel the agreement: Services are provided immediately following signup meaning cancellation within 14 days will result in a reasonable service charge being applied. Refunds are calculated on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of days membership used

If you wish to cancel your 30 day membership please login to your portal using the username and password from your welcome email and click My Account. Under My Account you will see a cancel account button, simply click this and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refunds are usually processed within 7 days of request

Loan Options
    3rd Floor Wyndham House
    1-3 Wyndham Street, Bridgend
    CF31 1EF

If you wish to speak to our customer service team please call on 0203 642 7089 between 9am and 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am and 12pm on Saturdays.

Email - info@loan-options.net
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: How to cancel 'membership' of Loan Options and get a refund.

Just a piont. My son got pressured into signing for a gym in our area whilst out shopping at the local shopping center(Arnedale Manchester).

I cancelled for him using the cancellation away form premises regs 2008, without any penalty, you get 7 days, they were not aware(or said they were not) of this but nevertheless we never heard anything else form them.

Comment

Re: How to cancel 'membership' of Loan Options and get a refund.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE CONTACT US BUTTON ON LEGALBEAGLES TO REQUEST A REFUND - WE DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO THIS AS WE ARE NOT LOAN OPTIONS.

If you are struggling with getting a refund from this company or one similar, then please REGISTER and START A NEW THREAD and we'll try and help you all we can.

INFO FROM LOAN OPTIONS

Cancellation Rights

Being as this contract is a service contract for a membership scheme We offer a 14 day ‘cooling off’ period during which time You may cancel the agreement: Services are provided immediately following signup meaning cancellation within 14 days will result in a reasonable service charge being applied. Refunds are calculated on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of days membership used

If you wish to cancel your 30 day membership please login to your portal using the username and password from your welcome email and click My Account. Under My Account you will see a cancel account button, simply click this and follow the onscreen instructions.
      Refunds are usually processed within 7 days of request
      Loan Options
      3rd Floor Wyndham House
      1-3 Wyndham Street, Bridgend
      CF31 1EF
      If you wish to speak to our customer service team please call on 0203 642 7089 between 9am and 8pm, Monday to Friday or between 9am and 12pm on Saturdays.
      Email - info@loan-options.net

Complaints
      Formal complaints must be sent in writing to: Loan Options Ltd, Wyndham House, 1-3 Wyndham Street, Bridgend, CF31 1EF. CCL Number 0640755. Company Number 07451501. DPA Z2466527. We will respond within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint. If customers are not satisfied with the response or has not received a final response after 8 weeks then customers can refer their complaint to: Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X