• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Full Financial review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Full Financial review

Just thought I would add this thread to advise hard working people not to use this company. I got a call saying that they could claim money back from previous mortgage loans I had. Their fee is 500 Wick would be refunded if not successful. I thought I would give it a shot. Soi agreed to pay the 500 but when I got my visa bill they had taken 1120 from my card. So please please don't be as trusting as me they repeatedly told me 500 but totally led. I have now asked my visa company to look into it.
    Please save your money.
    Hugh
    Tags: None

Re: The Full Finacial review

Thankyou, and sorry you've been caught out with this.

Hopefully you will be able to reclaim the money through section 75 on your credit card. Have you cancelled the ''service''? At what point did they take your money ? Have you had a full set of terms and conditions by email/post ? Have you given them authority to act on your behalf ? If so you'll need to withdraw that authorisation by writing to your lenders.

Couple threads - there's quite a lot of others about the place .

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...Poole-CRM12580
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...nancial-Review
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: The Full Finacial review

Hi. Heres how it works. You get a cold call saying you could be entitled to money back from previous mage loans. They talk you through it saying the charge 496 which is fully refundable no win no fee. Sounds good i may take s gamble I agreed to pay 496 upfront but was shocked when 1117 was taken from my visa. The procedure was cold call. Pay money.Don't receive instruction pack. Get a call to ask if I received it. . No. . Ok will send it now turn on your pc. Oh we can sign this digitally now giving you no time to read the small print. Done in more ways than one. . Ouch. Called them to ask why more taken than agreed. . Trophy was. . There is more than one claim. .I had called 3 times to ensure that no more than 496 was being debited to which 2 different people confirmed. I have now asked my visa company to get money back which they are very helpful. Capital one Thank you. Finacial Review now say we will check out recorded phone call which can take 48 hours. ..I have given permission to act on my behalf but on your advice here I will contact lenders to do this. Thanks for your advice and other people like me be careful and check your payment if you do go ahead with this. .. company!
      Hugh will update later Oh capital one have refunded money until they can contact finacial review to try to reclaim the cash

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X