• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Slander Correct steps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slander Correct steps

I have to ask.As much as we would want you to succeed what do you want out of this?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      I have to ask.As much as we would want you to succeed what do you want out of this?
      Justice,
      therapy
      Satisfaction that they have not gotten away with it.
      The freedom to talk about it with a positive outcome in my favour. And some punishment their way. You see we all live this notion that there is no smoke without fire, so it largely is a presumption of guilt before innocences that is just how alot of people are. I can not live in my community with what these people did.

Comment

Originally posted by rickierich View Post
        1) One individual, one organisation. None members of group.
        2) They gave me the details of the allegations at a meeting, no adequate prior warning was given. Those who made the allegations were not present. I have had no opportunity to query accusers at all.
        3) If you are talking about protected characteristics, I am male, hetrosexual, black and able body. I do feel it played a part, but without them using key words. Any case on this would be using reverse burden of proof.
        How many other members are black or Asian?

Comment

AND how long have you been a member?

Comment

I am not struggling, I am doing fine. For example I would you use, data protection rules instead of disclosure so that it would not get thrown out for fishing for evidence. I have all the evidence I need from the data protection route for it to be automatic. defamation disclosure is different if the judge is awkward he will stop you in your tracks if he things you are fishing.

Comment

No answer to Questions from Righty?

Comment

Thats after the questionaire process, which has changed no because you do not have to answer them. But you construct things in such a way if they do not. An inference can be drawn from it. You just have to be clever with it.

The figures are like 6% minorities if that. But that is ahead of the questionaire process.

Comment

6% is How many if this is racial abuse in any way are any of them in the same situation as you and wanting to take action?

Comment

Your jumping the gun. I do not want to get ahead of myself.

Comment

If you want advice from others on here you need as far as possible to give the full story as I said we all support you in whatever you are trying to achieve.

Comment

Sorry OP, but without you answering our straightforward questions I don't see how we can help I know I can't. Failing that your posts which completely ignore our questions also make no sense whatsoever

Comment

High could someone send me a link, for the forms to bring a claim for defamation. Done all the pre-action stuff, I just need to bring it to the high court as it is a defamation claim. Slander that is.

Comment

Originally posted by rickierich View Post
                            High could someone send me a link, for the forms to bring a claim for defamation. Done all the pre-action stuff, I just need to bring it to the high court as it is a defamation claim. Slander that is.
                            Is this what you want?

https://www.justice.gov.uk/search?co...&query=slander

Comment

Think this will help thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X