• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Don't Get Done Get Dom - looking for issues for Dom to take on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't Get Done Get Dom - looking for issues for Dom to take on

Originally posted by chrisknight63
    Hi Thank you for your quick reply, but Im new to this site and not computer literate so how do I pass this message on to Dom from here thanking you once again.
    Chris & Kim
    Just copy your message into an email and send it to dom@flametv.co.uk

QCK

Comment

TO BE CLEAR, TO CONTACT DOM DO NOT POST HERE!

SEND AN EMAIL TO
      dom@flametv.co.uk

I hope that clarifies things for you a bit!
      :beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:

Comment

ThanK YOU SO MUCH, FOR YOUR HELPFUL INFORMATION, IT DID CLARIFY THINGS FOR ME LOL. JUST MY AGE ALREADY SENT TO DOM, HE ON A HOLIDAY BREAK. ABOUT OUR LUCK LOL. GOTTA LAUGH OR ID CRY.

Comment

Good - glad you got it sorted, and understand we are not Dom.

If you want help here, that's fine, we'll do all we can to try to help. You'd be best starting a new thread with an appropriate heading. If you have problems, or don't know how to do this, then post here and I'll start one for you under my name.

As a starter, was the travel agent a member of ABTA?

http://www.holidaytravelwatch.com/ac...FY_KtAodJlcA9w

Comment

Re: Don't Get Done Get Dom

Please, Please can you help me?

I applied for loan of £1000 to pay for my course in Level 2 Counselling. I was told that I had a poor credit rating and as a result of that I would have to pay £100 in advance in order for my loan to be approved. That was on 19/08/2013.

Charged another £200 on 23/08/13 for some reason. The Company had my bank details. Another £300 and £282 were debited from my Account this morning, 27/08/13 and my bank account overdraft has been cleaned out. As a result, I have been unable to pay my rent and I have no money - not one single penny in my bank account.

I phoned the Company today absolutely furious and demanded my money back. They flatly refused to repay any of "my" payments unless I put the sum of £300 into their account.

I am absolutely seething and have notified the police. How am I to pay my rent or pay for my course? Thank God I had enough cat food bought in as I don't care if I don't eat - I am so upset I don't want to eat. I am alone. My father died at Christmas and I don't speak to my mother. If I didn't have my little cat I would seriously commit suicide. She is all I have.

I checked the company out on Google this afternoon and was mortified about people's comments about GEO Finance. This is only one of the complaints on the Beware of Loan Scams site....

"6mth of £70 we were asked to pay a deposit of £150 which was refunded with the loan when it was transferred to our account that day. A email arrived after we payed the £150 demanding another £250 to proceed with the loan that's when we realised we had been scammed again Indian people with English names and when checking their address they had spelt Wolverhampton, Wolver Hampton."

How can I get my money back? How can these horrible people get away with this? I am desperate now. I cannot pay my rent and I cannot enrol at College for my second year.

I am devastated.

Yours sincerely,

Comment

A good start would be a visit to CAB and ask them to involve Trading Standards.

I suspect you paid a broker to find a loan, then lots of others trying to find you that loan. Is there a particular reason why you can't get a student loan (I know nothing about the application process for these, so it may be blatantly obvious to others).

Comment

Originally posted by labman
                A good start would be a visit to CAB and ask them to involve Trading Standards.

I suspect you paid a broker to find a loan, then lots of others trying to find you that loan. Is there a particular reason why you can't get a student loan (I know nothing about the application process for these, so it may be blatantly obvious to others).
                The course has to be an 'approved' one in order to go via The Student Loan Company.
                Often, vocational courses do not qualify.
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thank you Sir, I'm slightly less of an ignoramus now, but still a long way to go to graduate to being uninformed. I'm working at it! :grin::grin::grin:

Comment

Originally posted by labman
                    Thank you Sir, I'm slightly less of an ignoramus now, but still a long way to go to graduate to being uninformed. I'm working at it! :grin::grin::grin:
                    No, you can't have a loan!
                    (The Student Loan Company)

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw
                      No, you can't have a loan!
                      (The Student Loan Company)

Bugger!

Comment

Park Resorts Caravan Salesmen promising you a pitch with a plug to put a phone line in. Don't exist. Now I'm stuck with a caravan on finance I don't need - need a phone landline for work. Bought on finance. Sort this!

Comment

Originally posted by leestafford
                          Park Resorts Caravan Salesmen promising you a pitch with a plug to put a phone line in. Don't exist. Now I'm stuck with a caravan on finance I don't need - need a phone landline for work. Bought on finance. Sort this!
                          If you're looking for Dom, he's moved!

If you want, or would like, or would be even remotely interested in, our opinion, give us a shout & we'll try to move you to your own thread.
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi there

i have just made a post which i will re post here abiut BW Legal and Lowels. I think in the light of false claims and bullying those who are not in a ohysical state to defend themselves is bad and i have said countless times in the last year what i would do for a Dom inmy life. I am happy to pay my debts however Lowels buy them for around £150 each, my debt was £7,660 and they want to add interest at court to bring it up to £9,351.

They are aware that i am ill.

Re post:

BW Legal the solicitors for Lowels tried a stat demand first. i emailed offering them £1k infull and final settlement (my sister has made the money available to me), they wanted £7k which is for an HBOS credit card debt. (They told me they couldn't deal with by email due to Data Protection it had to be by phone, I find this hard to believe. i did not phone but emailed again.) I do not mind paying my debt but don't have the money. i worked in sales and was flush pre breakdown.

I have received a CCJ for £9K+ which is the HBOS debt plus interest. I acknowledged it and have to respond by the 8th of November 2013. I received a letter from BW Legal telling me on the 25th of October 2013 that there was a CCJ entered against me and i had to pay all or make a payment plan. I have an email from MoneyClain online saying this is untrue and i have until the 8th. I have been so ill this weekend thinking that i had messed up only to find out on Monday that i had not. i intend to argue the interest.

I think this is OUTRAGEOUS that they can write a letter telling me I have had a CCJ entered against me on the 25th of October 2013. I have only recently come off ESA (my own choice), i thought i was going to have a relapse. What can i do? They know that i ill.

A CCJ will kill my ability to raise credit and i am on a government scheme called NEA starting my own business.

I have a number of other credit card debts which they are buying up and sending me MANY letters and email (no idea how or where they got the email address as it is not the one i have told to use to communicate). They are making my life hell. I looked into selling my flat but there is a building site next door and the trucks will be parking outside my flat for the next 4 years and the site has damaged my foundation to my property. My flat is now worth less than i paid for it in the height of the boom. i can't rent it either as the vibrations and noise are 8am till 6pm and a generator hums loudly all night... I have tried!

I am 37 and i can't stop crying. i feel pathetic as i don't know how to deal with this. i feel like i am being bullied.

I would be grateful if you cannot help me if you can push me towards someone who can, please.

Comment

Lowells pay small for debts hoping to get big money back sorry to say all legal and they care only for the money as I said on your other thread not worry so much wait for the help hat comes

Comment

If you have an issue you would like to pass on to please see
                                BBC One - Don't Get Done Get Dom

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X