• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help: being made bankrupt in 2 weeks time. WON!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help: being made bankrupt in 2 weeks time.

:tinysmile_twink_t2:
    Until CHGC updates...I can't say too much x
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Help: being made bankrupt in 2 weeks time.

Bankruptcy Petition Dismissed.

:beagle:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Help: being made bankrupt in 2 weeks time. WON!!!!

Magic xxxx

Comment

Good news I expect that's rather a relief for chgc xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Are we allowed to know the mechanism involved which produced this great result ?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Good news I expect that's rather a relief for chgc xx
              That has to be the understatement of the year !!!!!

WHAT A RESULT

I can't thank Kate enough for her help and guidance in getting this outcome.
              As a result of Kate's intervention on a very short timescale I am now NOT going bankrupt.

I have learnt a great deal from becoming a member of this forum and I would also like to thank
              the other kind members who offered help and support and I hope to be able to also give any help and advice
              in any small way that I can in the future.

Kind regards

CHGC

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
                Are we allowed to know the mechanism involved which produced this great result ?
                Clue in post #10
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
                  Yes, quite simply the s.78 request sent on the 17th February blocked the creditors route to bankruptcy. However, enforcing this point was going to be a struggle for CHGC. Upon instruction I was able to contact the creditor and make clear that counsel would attend the hearing to prevent enforcement without first complying with the s.78 request.
                  The other side realised this was a gamble that could become expensive so they took the sensible decision to dismiss the bankruptcy attempt so long as no order for costs was sought.
                  Luckily due to the high volume of cost victories we achieve, my firm are supportive for me to pursue these 'quick intervention' cases without the need to pursue costs from client or opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                    Yes, quite simply the s.78 request sent on the 17th February blocked the creditors route to bankruptcy. However, enforcing this point was going to be a struggle for CHGC. Upon instruction I was able to contact the creditor and make clear that counsel would attend the hearing to prevent enforcement without first complying with the s.78 request.
                    The other side realised this was a gamble that could become expensive so they took the sensible decision to dismiss the bankruptcy attempt so long as no order for costs was sought.
                    Luckily due to the high volume of cost victories we achieve, my firm are supportive for me to pursue these 'quick intervention' cases without the need to pursue costs from client or opponent.

Thanks, the section 78 argument seems to be quite effective in a number of cases I have seen. What is the situation long term, obviously a section 78 request breach can be remedied.

Does he long term remedy involve an arrangement for repayment being reached with the creditor, obviously I am speaking in general terms, rather than just in the case of the OP.

Comment

It really depends. If there is zero compliance with CCA, then in my experience Lowell leave them well alone.

If compliant documents are supplied even after several months, then the debt 'becomes live' again and my role could easily switch to negotiation of a sensible repayment plan.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X