• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Legal Charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Charge

[COLOR=#3E3E3E]
    1. gts

Join DateMar 2014Posts0Thanks (Given)0Thanks (Received)0

Blemain Finanace: Any Suggestions
      I will make it as concise a possible, 17/10/13 lost my Post Office & store, therefore unemployed even now. As a result arrears have been building up on both Birmingham Midshires Mortgage and Blemain Finance Loan. Found no win no fee architect who will await payment until plot is sold. He managed to successfully obtain planning permission for the plot which is part of the garden of the original property to which the mortgage and loan pertain. Valued at £75000, found cash buyer in two days, thought that this was a eureka moment, how wrong. Was taken to court by Birmingham Midshires for a repossession order which was granted for a period of 56 days only 8 days left.But this could be remedied by sale of land and once arrears were cleared by sale of land everything was okay. However Blemain whom are have continued to make part payments to during this period have decided that I need to pay almost £70000 in order for them to release the charge on the land. Which now leaves me in a situation whereby I would not have sufficeint funds to pay Birmingham Midshires arrears , the conveyance fees to the solicitor and the estate agent. I have offered £37500 cash plus what I already paid £72000 which is a total of £109500 on a original loan and fees of £88000, and agreed to continue paying towards the remainder. So as you can see I am backed into a corner, after thinking I had avoided repossession if this goes forward I will still have to sell my home in order to start paying the dear architect and others.
      Complex, I Know, but has anyone got any suggestions, I have taken legal advice, conclusion Blemain are aggressive but legally can be.

Forward

Quick Reply

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][TABLE="class: cke_editor, width: 653"]
    [TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
    [TD="class: cke_top, bgcolor: transparent"] FontSize
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X