• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Picture Finance Unregulated 2nd Charge on Property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Picture Finance Unregulated 2nd Charge on Property

Hopefully this will help, http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...r-details-safe!) if not it's fine to email me a copy admin@legalbeagles.info and a link to this thread and I'll sort it out for you.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok thank you - I will try these links first and then send to you if I cannot get it right.

Comment

Dear All

Apologies for not posting my OH has been in hospital therefor visting hospital and no time to myself.
        I still have to upload my loan agreement which I will do Amethyst and Andy 58.

An update I requested a settlement for info only WOW the balance has doubled!
        and is more than the main mortgage.

The company have lodged my complaint with the FSCS who have written to me and advised they cannot assist as Picture Loan was unregulated.

Comment

Dear All

Apologies for not posting my OH has been in hospital therefor visting hospital and no time to myself.
          I still have to upload my loan agreement which I will do Amethyst and Andy 58.

An update I requested a settlement for info only WOW the balance has doubled!
          and is more than the main mortgage.

The company have lodged my complaint with the FSCS who have written to me and advised they cannot assist as Picture Loan was unregulated.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Amythest - Have you received my e-mail?

Comment

ah sorry, I'll double check xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes, have them, will pop them up for you and have a read through everything.
                Attached Files
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

So how much was the settlement figure?
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

£73,787 xx

Comment

On the Standard Security document would you be able to do a clearer picture of the default and charges clauses at all ? Can't quite read them
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

My OH the first named lender would be 75 years old when the loan ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Bailey1 View Post
                          £73,787 xx
                          Disgusting.

What's your mortgage at and what's your property value ?

Have you had any statements at all showing how the figures are made up ? If not we need to get a SAR in (sorry you have - we need to chase it up !)

What's their current position - I know they won't allow you to pay a reduced figure anymore - but when do they want you to increase - and how much will the payments be?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Blimey just working it out - you made the right payments for around 5/6 years (so that's £25 - £30k) , then gave them the PPI refund of over 10k, and still owe £73k on a £44k debt ? It is just criminal really isn't it.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Will email to you just now xx

Comment

Sorry me being annoyed at Picture doesn't help much.

First step then is to chase up the SAR request - did you sent the £10 with it ? If you have a copy of the SAR you sent if you could paste that here and we'll sort out a chaser letter.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X