• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

shop direct ppi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shop direct ppi

Just interested to know if anyone has successfully had their complaints upheld from shop direct and what form your redress took? I have just had mine upheld and the calculations are a little different from other payouts that I have received.
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: shop direct ppi

Hi there ..I'm afraid I can't help you with your question ..but I am interested to know how you found the complaint process with shop direct..I have been waiting for several weeks for a decision. I had statements going back to 1997 to 2006 with 2 catalogue s both with ppi cover ..thanks in advance chrissie

Comment

Hi Chrissie, I sent off the standard form in early Jan, they then sent me a form back after a couple of weeks (one of their own) Filled this in and gor a reply within 2 weeks upholding my complaints. I had ppi from 1993 and 1998 on 2 catalogues, but unfortunately have got no statements apart from what they sent via a SAR, so not quite sure that the calculations are quite right, but have got no eveidence to prove otherwise. Not too sure if this is the cse with you, but I honestly had no idea that this cover was even on my accounts. Hope you get an answer soon.

Comment

Thanks very much tjperfick ..well it's good that they have been upheld hopefully someone will be able to advise you..I only had a couple of old statements and I don't the the amounts of ppi were huge so wait and see ..many thanks chrissie

Comment

good luck - keep me/us updated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X