• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: STRUCK OUT !!! MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim

Good on you get in.

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
      Well Done Eskimo and Amethyst!
      I am so bloody angry that you had to go through all this stress Eskimo. It was simply cruel and a total waste of time and money.
      Thank-you! A waste of i reckoned it to £265 of MKDP's money! (only £15 odd in recorded delivery letter costs for me though thank god!)

Cruel is the word for it, yes im just a name on a piece of paper to them but the drastic effect something like this can have on someone life is quite massive as i turned in to a frightened, suspicious recluse overnight, thinking people were after me and actually developed panic attacks for the first time in my life and have had to seek professional help, without support its scary at times what i may have done it got that serious.

All because of a fraudulent court claim that took nearly 8 months for me to fight to have struck out because of ruddy money claim on-line and the bureaucracy that goes with all this!

I would love to think the new procedural rules would stop these people but will it? No actual human looked at this claim until the directions order was done on until August 1st (baring in mind the claim was started at the start of April) So the claim can still roll along for 4+ months until its looked at in an actual county court unless money claims on-line system could look at every debt claim in turn to check they had followed the pre action protocols which cant happen. Im afraid im a firm believer of going back to the ye old system of going in to the physical court and having to fill in the form and showing evidence before being able to file a claim.

Comment

What did you supposedly owe in the first place?.

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo1610 View Post
          You say the right cca?
          Im not sure at what stage your at with them but...

They usually have to disclose any documents they intended to rely on at the hearing, at the witness statement phase(if they bothered to do one!) so you would have seen it by now? If not read back in my notes for this case and follow suite!

If you need any help please let me know im more than happy to.
          Sorry, I used wrong word. I should have put "A" CCA, I seriously doubt they have one. In Court next month - looking forward to it, NOT!

Hope I'll be in the same position as you and will be celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Kandis View Post
            Sorry, I used wrong word. I should have put "A" CCA, I seriously doubt they have one. In Court next month - looking forward to it, NOT!

Hope I'll be in the same position as you and will be celebrating.
            Ah so you've been allocated a hearing, didn't your directions say anything about MKDP providing documents to prove their case? Did they even bother to send you a witness statement at all?

Only asking as i got the case struck out by writing a short letter to judge at the county court explaining they hadn't complied with directions deadline and i wanted a strike out due to there being NO EVIDENCE, the judge made an order out for me and here we are.

No application, no cost to me and no hearing needed, just a simple letter, something to think about if they've provided no cca or documents at all like they did with me.

Like i said, if you need any help just ask :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

• Re: MKDP LLP (HSBC) Northampton CBCC Claim- Urgent help needed please!

Relevant story here for you eskimo

http://legalbeagles.info/how-banks-a...-the-guardian/
              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                I did look in to the possibility of this previously, very interesting. However it's not the case with me, i cant say to much about it as the fraudulent documents have gone to the relevant authorities now but from what i can gather from my solicitor (they've been fighting a few scam company's such as this one) there may have been a 'leak' at HSBC. Thats all ill say on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo1610 View Post
                  I did look in to the possibility of this previously, very interesting. However it's not the case with me, i cant say to much about it as the fraudulent documents have gone to the relevant authorities now but from what i can gather from my solicitor (they've been fighting a few scam company's such as this one) there may have been a 'leak' at HSBC. Thats all ill say on the subject.
                  I see Call Credit are named again. This firm is nearly always responsible for mistaken identity muck-ups. They are the firm who have a computer program which searches the voters list looking for similar names dates of birth etc & when they find one they think matches (even slightly) they flag it up on their data base.

You may recall the pensioner who killed themselves as they were being hounded by DCAs even after they were told time & time again they had the wrong person. I believe the CRA in that case was also Call Credit. They should have their licence withdrawn forthwith

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
                    I see Call Credit are named again. This firm is nearly always responsible for mistaken identity muck-ups. They are the firm who have a computer program which searches the voters list looking for similar names dates of birth etc & when they find one they think matches (even slightly) they flag it up on their data base.

You may recall the pensioner who killed themselves as they were being hounded by DCAs even after they were told time & time again they had the wrong person. I believe the CRA in that case was also Call Credit. They should have their licence withdrawn forthwith

Its terrible to hear and there name should be cleared with Compensation to the families and people affected.

Comment

[MENTION=47271]eskimo1610[/MENTION]

Would you have a copy of the letter you sent to the court to ask them to strike out the claim ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        @eskimo1610

Would you have a copy of the letter you sent to the court to ask them to strike out the claim ?
                        Yes of course! I will upload it in a bit when I get home.

Comment

Ok heres the template version of the strike out letter.

Simple but gets to the point!

Wherever I've put 'xxxxxx' info needs to be put in and pay special attention to the big bold area in the middle, if you need help with that part, that bit of my order can be found on the previous page of this thread.

Please feel free to use it anyone who needs it, I'm proof that by just writing a letter it can get a case struck out.

If anyone needs any help please let me know.

Stay strong and keep fighting everyone x

(Insert address here)

Claim number: xxxxxx

Claimant: xxxxxx
                          Defendant: xxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

further to the order dated xxxxxx made by District Judge (insert judges name here) which gave the following direction to the claimant ‘xxxxxx’:

(Now paste in here exactly what the judge who set out the directions in your case said the claimant must send to you and the court by the cut off date it will be something about documents that prove the case: statements,deed of assignment,notice of assignment,credit agreement that have failed to be produced etc. Put it in as point 6 or whatever point it is in your order and copy what it says word for word so the court office can find it in your paperwork! From personal experience the court dosent keep the directions on the computers so it does help them. )

The claimant has failed to comply with the above order and no documentation has been received by me by the deadline set of xxxxxx, as the claimant has failed to produce any documentation and therefore broken the terms imposed by the court I am requesting the case be struck out.

Yours Faithfully,

(Sign Name here)

Comment

Ok heres the template version of the strike out letter.

Simple but gets to the point!

Wherever I've put 'xxxxxx' info needs to be put in and pay special attention to the big bold area in the middle, if you need help with that part, that bit of my order can be found on the previous page of this thread.

Please feel free to use it anyone who needs it, I'm proof that by just writing a letter it can get a case struck out.

If anyone needs any help please let me know.

Stay strong and keep fighting everyone x

(Insert address here)

Claim number: xxxxxx

Claimant: xxxxxx
                            Defendant: xxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

further to the order dated xxxxxx made by District Judge xxxxxx which gave the following direction to the claimant ‘xxxxxx’:

(Now paste in here exactly what the judge who set out the directions in your case said the claimant must send to you and the court by the cut off date it will be something about documents that prove the case: statements,deed of assignment,notice of assignment,credit agreement that have failed to be produced etc. Put it in as point 6 or whatever point it is in your order and copy what it says word for word so the court office can find it in your paperwork! From personal experience the court dosent keep the directions on the computers so it does help them. )

The claimant has failed to comply with the above order and no documentation has been received by me by the deadline set of xxxxxx, as the claimant has failed to produce any documentation and therefore broken the terms imposed by the court I am requesting the case be struck out.

Yours Faithfully,

(Sign Name here)

Comment

You are a star - thank you for doing that xxx
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                You are a star - thank you for doing that xxx
                                Np anytime x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X