• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Friday 22 March 2013 COURT FINDS PRACTICE FOR DEALING WITH NON-PAYMENT OF FINES IS UN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friday 22 March 2013 COURT FINDS PRACTICE FOR DEALING WITH NON-PAYMENT OF FINES I

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
    Just read some stuff on this FMOTL website if it worked there would be no need for Bailiff companies as everyone could send certain letters and they would not be able to operate . I suspect the Bailiffs and their companies have a good laugh reading the letters and notices.
    You are no doubt right Ame the next day after the filming of a Bailiff or Enforcement officer is filmed would tell a different story.
    Just spent the best part of 6 months OTR, arguing against a FMOTL theory which stated that creditors could not enforce a deed.
    Ended up with a property court(tribunal) case and 8 people having their homes repossessed, needless to say the thread on GOODF has now disappeared as have the people who were putting forward the idea, these daft theories can be very damaging, and must be discouraged in the strongest possible terms.

Comment

Re: Friday 22 March 2013 COURT FINDS PRACTICE FOR DEALING WITH NON-PAYMENT OF FINES I

I agree with you so give then enough rope is the saying you must have tried to hang too early
      Hope my next case has not done this as I say I keep it all up to date with you people

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
        Just spent the best part of 6 months OTR, arguing against a FMOTL theory which stated that creditors could not enforce a deed.
        Ended up with a property court(tribunal) case and 8 people having their homes repossessed, needless to say the thread on GOODF has now disappeared as have the people who were putting forward the idea, these daft theories can be very damaging, and must be discouraged in the strongest possible terms.
        I wish forums and sites wouldn't hide away the lost cases, how on earth does that help people in the future.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Russell Bur****ll

3 hours ago

Gave a call to Marston's today about the expenses they were ordered to pay By His Honour Charles Harris at Oxford Combined Court

Explained that I could obtain a warrant of execution and send round the bailiff's to remove goods if Mark Scott can not afford it now he has lost his job

I also ask why they have failed to reply to a complaint about Mark Scott with in the ten days that there own procedure allows

Apparently one of the chief monkeys are back in the office from 9 too five tomorrow from the high force team Can not wait
          Going to video the call for u tube
          Love IT

Comment

Originally posted by russelldash View Post
            Russell Bur****ll

3 hours ago

Gave a call to Marston's today about the expenses they were ordered to pay By His Honour Charles Harris at Oxford Combined Court

Explained that I could obtain a warrant of execution and send round the bailiff's to remove goods if Mark Scott can not afford it now he has lost his job

I also ask why they have failed to reply to a complaint about Mark Scott with in the ten days that there own procedure allows

Apparently one of the chief monkeys are back in the office from 9 too five tomorrow from the high force team Can not wait
            Love IT
            So Mr Scott appeared before HHJ Charles Harris at Oxford CC. HHJ Harris tore RLP's theories to pieces in May 2012. A very wise and learned judge.
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

For once, Andy, I find myself agreeing with you. I have come across FMOTL theories being expounded to try and deal with what are, essentially, fraudulent repossessions. They tend to focus on paperwork issued by the court when, in fact, it is the evidence the alleged creditor placed or didn't place before the court they should be focusing on.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Russell Bur****ll

3 hours ago

Love IT
                Why were costs not awarded out of the bailiffs bond ?
                Last edited by andy58; 14th April 2014, 21:47:PM.

Comment

it was a nightmare the judge did not have a clue with regards to procedure he awarded 500 out of bond but legal cost were 1800 that's with out los of earnings child witnesses in person cost
                  If look at my old posts it might make some sense

At least the MP Mark Lancaster gave the victim of 12 years 10 tickets for her and some friends at her school to visit the houses of parliament

When I see him I be asking judicial review as apparently he has a lot of wait in these issues

In the mean time form 4 changed name that you will also find in old posts soz if I confused any one but this site is hard to navigate sometimes but learning

Comment

it was a nightmare the judge did not have a clue with regards to procedure he awarded 500 out of bond but legal cost were 1800 that's with out los of earnings child witnesses in person cost
                    If look at my old posts it might make some sense

At least the MP Mark Lancaster gave the victim of 12 years 10 tickets for her and some friends at her school to visit the houses of parliament

When I see him I be asking judicial review as apparently he has a lot of wait in these issues

In the mean time form 4 changed name that you will also find in old posts soz if I confused any one but this site is hard to navigate sometimes but learning
                    Sorry I don't understand. If the judge did not award the additional costs, how can you enforce (or how do you even have)a warrant against the bailiff.

Comment

Sorry I don't understand. If the judge did not award the additional costs, how can you enforce (or how do you even have)a warrant against the bailiff.
                      Oh My Days thought this site was good but too many Bailiff's making comments see you at court and watch my posts from now on

Comment

Oh My Days thought this site was good but too many Bailiff's making comments see you at court and watch my posts from now on
                        No bailiffs on here R. Just members trying to make sense of some of your frankly bizarre comments.

Comment

No bailiffs on here R. Just members trying to make sense of some of your frankly bizarre comments.
                          The court have decided them self to award 500 to Chelsea the victim in my case but are now not paying and expenses for bringing the claim against mark scott
                          Have to file a N161 with the high court it gets better but going to follow it to the end it seem every one wants to give advice but when it comes to the crunch every one runs and hides the justice system in this country is so corrupt

Comment

The court have decided them self to award 500 to Chelsea the victim in my case but are now not paying and expenses for bringing the claim against mark scott
                            Have to file a N161 with the high court it gets better but going to follow it to the end it seem every one wants to give advice but when it comes to the crunch every one runs and hides the justice system in this country is so corrupt
                            I see , so you are appealing the costs award.

Is there any precedent for this in a form 4 decision, I think I would consider this very carefully before risking any money on the venture.

Comment

the complaint is by a minor and was won however the costs too bring the case has not been meet the judge has also signed the order to say that an award of 500 was awarded to Chelsea and not expenses so have called the court for copy's of tapes and or a transcript but says I am not allowed it as an individual I only have till the 22 to make the appeal to the high court and what happened is clearly not right and fees do not have to be paid as Chelsea who made the complaint is a minor

Comment

the complaint is by a minor and was won however the costs too bring the case has not been meet the judge has also signed the order to say that an award of 500 was awarded to Chelsea and not expenses so have called the court for copy's of tapes and or a transcript but says I am not allowed it as an individual I only have till the 22 to make the appeal to the high court and what happened is clearly not right and fees do not have to be paid as Chelsea who made the complaint is a minor
                                Do you have leave to appeal ?

The problem as I see it is that the award was for the miss-dead of the bailiff, not costs as such, I am unsure how you would go about claiming costs, for what (from your side ) would be just making a compliant.

are you sure in your belief regarding the fee exemption also, it is a news to me, could you show the authority.
                                Last edited by andy58; 15th April 2014, 19:04:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X