• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

biker john

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biker john

Hi Legal Team
    I have a problem reguards a parking invoice.

Issued from a parking camera at Morrisons relating to an overstay,from Premier Park,dated 10 jan 2014. it goes on to say
    That a (PCN)was issued to my vehicle on the 30-11 2013.This PCN has not been paid and the oppertunity to pay a discounted ammount has been lost.

I sent a letter to premier park in Exeter,that this is the first letter that I have recieved,could you please explain how the oppertunity to pay the discounted ammount has been lost.
    Also I wish to appeal as to the unfairness of this charge.
    This has been ignored by the parking company.
    I have now recieved a letter from Gladstones Solicitors,based in knutsford Cheshire,stating date of parking charge notice 5-12-2013.
    I have been previously been written to requesting settlement of a parking charge of £50.
    All other attempts have failed,and their clients have instructed that legal action to be taken at the county court.
    Unless I pay a fee of £192.25 within 14 days.
    Please can you advise me,I have only recieved one parking notice
    biker john :tinysmile_hmm_t2:
    Last edited by biker john; 6th April 2014, 17:13:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: biker john

Help please,am at a loss here

Comment

I have just recieved my second letter from Gladstone Solicitors,relating that they have been instructed by premier park to take legal action against me.
      They are wanting £150 from me,unless a satisfactory response is given.
      I wrote to Premier park in( above post).
      I seems like this was not passed on to Gladstone solicitors.
      Question is do I forward my information on to GS or wait until they take me to court.
      I would be grateful for some advice please
      biker john

Comment

I would write to the solicitors reminding them you had requested an appeal from Premier Park and you still awaiting a POPLA number.

Comment

Having a chat with the Legal Ombudsman about Gladstones might be worth the cost of a phone call.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thank you des 8,I will just do that

Comment

Thank you bluebottle for that advice,I will try and hav a go at doing that

Comment

I have found a template that i can modify,to send to Gladstone Solicitors,
                from this web site,relating to my parking invoice
                http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/
                I find this very informative.
                I wonder if anyone else has used this site
                biker john

Comment

I wouldn't bother taking the effort to write a long letter at this stage.
                  You have written, appealing the charge.
                  They haven't replied therefore you assume they have accepted your appeal.
                  If they haven't accepted your appeal they must give you a reference number so you can appeal to POPLA.
                  At this stage you will almost certainly win with a letter from here to Popla.
                  I assume you haven't received a letter headed "letter before Action" or Letter before County Court Action"

Comment

Thank you des 8
                    They certainly have not replied to my appeal.
                    I haven't had any reference number from them,in fact i have not had any reply at all.
                    The only letters I have got is from G S solicitors.
                    Luckily my daughter is helping me with this and she is writing to G S on my behalf.
                    Many thanks des 8
                    biker john

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X