• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

form 4 complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form 4 complaint

After appearing at oxford combined court on the 28-3-2014 with my young girl of 12 who gave evidence that insured Mark Scott from Marston's have his certificate revoked for not being a fit and proper person the judge did not award any award to the victim and did not pay all the expenses suffered
    wonder if any one knows if you can appeal the costs awarded and claim for the upset to the little girl and her mum the full story is in another post of mine under Marston's cause fear and alarm to a child any case law or other awards granted would also help thanks :tinysmile_cry_t:
    Tags: None

Re: form 4 complaint

''Mark Scott from Marston’s had his certificate revoked and ordered to pay costs after being found to not be a fit and proper person for the job''

What costs was he ordered to pay?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

only 500 awarded but cost were 1800 and loss of earnings 1000 and 195 in county court fees to have the form 4 issued

Comment

Originally posted by russelldash View Post
        only 500 awarded but cost were 1800 and loss of earnings 1000 and 195 in county court fees to have the form 4 issued
        Who incurred the £1800 costs ?

Comment

Originally posted by russelldash View Post
          There are no costs involved in filing a Form 4 complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
            There are no costs involved in filing a Form 4 complaint.
            Yes that was my understanding

Comment

Did you bring the amount of your costs to the Judges attention? If so what did he say?

Comment

Appears to be this case. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rm-too-a-child
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

hi all and thanks for all the reply's
                  still finding my way around the site and soz again if posting in wrong place
                  still learning your site ( Getting There)

Form 4 is free

Courts should do all in there power before sending in the bailiffs its the law

seems like clerks of the courts dish out orders with out advice
                  Love It

Comment

Could you spell out what the costs were that you incurred.

£1000 loss of earnings

£195 ? what was that for

£1800 ??
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

the 195 was for the injunction at county to obtain the form 4 complaint and an injunction to make him stop abusing my child under the childrens act

the rest was for fees to the solicitor
                      parking x 2 at oxford 40.00

we are appealing the costs and seeking readiness for the little girl

we have him on data protection

child abuse as defined in the children's act

Harassment and alarm to a child that carry's six months
                      and lots of others I can not remember

Comment

Answer Post 7?

Comment

Were you represented in court by a solicitor?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

He would only pay legal fees at 20.00 per hour and the cheeky judge said to my rep that I might want to give it to the little girl and awarded 500 costs

Comment

Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

your car is exempt and can not be taken
                              go to the police station and make a complaint also make a form 4 complaint you can claim loss of earnings
                              also a claim at county fast track against the bailiff's employer this will get your car back quickest
                              :doggieyes:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X