• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

jacobs-parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacobs-parking ticket

ok so i got 2 parking tickets from hull city council and they took me to court then from there i apealed and lost so they sent the debt to jacobs
    i contacted jacobs as they wanted £135 for one and £125 for the other i asked them to combine to 2 tickets and offerd a 5 pound per week they initally agreed to this and asked me to fill in a income and out goings form (witch i think i did wrong) i then sent it to them and i have recived a letter today stateing they refuse my offer of 5 per week and will only take 30 per week as i have a "spair" 140 a month (witch i dont)

i am registerd as disabled (for mentle health issues and stress anxity and dipression) and claim dla and esa i have tried to explain to them that it is undue stress and i can not afford this and there telling me if i dont make the first payment on the 8th

i feel so lost and worried any help would be greatly apprecheated
    Tags: None

Re: jacobs-parking ticket

Hello Wayne of Hull,

The Enforcement Agents will need proof of your situation.

Take copies of all relevant paperwork, i.e. DLA claim, ESA claim, current/latest "sick note" and if you have a repeat prescription that one as well.

Attached them all to a covering letter and send it to the Enforcement agency first class recorded.
    The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

It's a dirty job, but someone got to do it!

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

when you say enforcement agancy do you mean hull CC or jacobs
      and i dont recive sick notes any more as the last one i recived was a 5 year one due to my illness
      i have my dla claim and esa claim letters witch i can send in and can soon get my repeat prescription
      and could ask for a sick note from my dr
      thank you for your reply and sorry for my very slow reply

Comment

Sir Vere means the duplicitous and nasty Jacobs

Comment

ok thank could you maybe let me know what i should add to this covering letter i have tried to explain to them that i made a mistake on the incomeing out going form and that the mistake is due to my illness and they are not intrested they forced me to pay 30 today as if i didnt pay it then they would send a baillife over to my house and the cost would go up i now owe them 211 but i dont understand how its gone down so much as one was for 125 and the other was 135 witch is a totle of 260 minus a 30 payment takes it to 230 nit 211 so that has caused more worry

Comment

Probably they can't add up, in your favour this time, however, depending on when the two liability orders were issued, you could get away with a payment plan of some description, but do not expect it to be £5 per week, more likely to be £50 per month.
            The Black rat (Rattus rattus) is a common (hence the accusation of being Pleb) long-tailed rodent of the genus Rattus (rats) in the subfamily Murinae (murine rodents). The species originated in tropical Asia and spread through the Near East in Roman times (another thing that we ought to thanks the Romans for, besides roads, aqueducts and public toilets) before reaching Europe by the 1st century and spreading with Europeans across the world.

A mutation of the beast now comes black leather clad, riding a motorcycle that looks like a battenbergh cake on wheels.

A skilled predator, totally ruthless with it's prey, but also known to be extremely generous in doling out tickes that can provide points for motorists who want to downsize from mechanically propelled vehicles to bycicles.

It's a dirty job, but someone got to do it!

My opinions are free to anyone who wishes to make them theirs, but please be advised that my opinions might change without warning once more true facts are ascertained

Comment

they telling me that can not take any less then 30 per week due to the mistake on my income out goings form
              is there any thing i could do to reduce these repayments as i can not afford it

Comment

Jacobs should not be forcing you into debt and neither should Hull City Council. Get your councillor or MP to kick HCC's butts.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X