• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hello im new but would value your opinion on settlement offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hello im new but would value your opinion on settlement offer

'' I have negotiator on standby but value another opinion as hes not regulated solicitor anymore''

Can I ask why hes not regulated solicitor anymore?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Realistically we want this off our back and prefer to pay them off. We could ring and ask what of payment they are likely to accept.BUT if they wont accept loan payments why would they accept offers !!!

Comment

Can you type out the letter in full please. It will really help, or photograph it and upload or email it to me - admin@legalbeagles.info
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hes retired solicitor offered to help us obv with fee but just wondering if we could make a start on our own

Comment

''Another company want 25% plus vat of savings I feel this is extreme''

It is.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

now scanning

Comment

Ok, do you know if you have an 'all monies' clause in your loan agreement ?

This wants to be handled by a proper insured and regulated solicitor who you can trust.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

you should have it now

Comment

Got it, thank you - and I've switched on your notifications xx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

brilliants thanks save me reading out of order. x

Comment

My husband is of the opinion of wait until debt collector involved then make offer , Im of opinion that they will serve notice on business . Its too risk to gamble with.

Comment

thanks for your help Ill revisit on monday and see if you have any ideas before we contact them.

Comment

Okay. So there is the option of a repayment plan. Do you have funds immediately available for a settlement in full and final or are you tied to waiting for the house sale or replacement mortgage to go through ? A proposal for repayment with a lump sum settlement on sale of property is reasonable and although they will fight because they really just want to take your property as a reposession, sell it on to one of their entirely unconnected freinds at a discount to then sell on for a massive profit (cynical? me?? never.. lol ) a court SHOULD see that as reasonable.

Is your home mortgaged and is that with Natwest too ? (just in case you have an all monies clause or something)

Have you checked any security held over any of your properties ( £3 a property title plan http://www.landregistry.gov.uk/publi...erty-ownership ) it might be an idea to check (business premises and home) and it's instant.

The Consumer Credit Act part sounds like standard template letter waffle (and as they don't have agreements on the loans/overdrafts they probably don't know if they are or aren't regulated). Did you have default /termination notices at all before this letter ?

If you can put all letters etc together unredacted in a PDF file ( select all scan jpgs and print to pdf with a programme like cutepdf ) tmw then that'd be useful if we can find some help for you or if you have to send them to another solicitor anyway.

Not much we can do this evening. You must have been through hell the last few weeks. I feel for you.

xxx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by chester View Post
                              My husband is of the opinion of wait until debt collector involved then make offer , Im of opinion that they will serve notice on business . Its too risk to gamble with.
                              I'm with you xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

We are waiting for sale of property to go through possibly 3 weeks will find out more next week.
                                Yes its with nat west but they dont always communicate.
                                I can do some serious scanning if you need all info . Yes its been hell as the bankruptcy cost us the price of house then bank did this all after losing family members .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X