• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

False Advertising or Impersonating another?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Advertising or Impersonating another?

I would like to know if the law would ever stand on the side of a guy who has been the victim of a Womens false ways, frauduelent looks?
    Some of us have dodgy eye sight at the best of times but add alcahol,and us men can become victim to people in disguise,even without beer most are easily led astray...A women wearing Push up this and flatten that clothing,covered in make-up,with hair that takes over an hour to control,Bra`s that give a false impression,shoes that can alter height by a huge amount,fake skin colour,fake hair colour,fake eye lashes,gold and other nice things to distract our eyes from the truth...smells that could make you believe they are as pure as the fragrance you wiff...clothes that only someone who earns twice there salery can afford...then the next day when the truth comes to light and you see the real person, you realise you were decieved,led astray by optical fakery.In the past I have not wanted to pursue this matter ,but fair is fair...us men need protecting from this...its got to be illegal somehow?...People cant go around pretending to be something/somebody they are not.
    Tags: joke

Re: False Advertiseing or Impersonating another?

pmsl, because Men never do that.

Maybe go for less of the one night stands and more for the long term get to know you first relationships, tend to be a little bit more fulfilling.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Maybe some Men want protecting from THEMSELFS LOL.

Comment

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X