• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital One Has 32 CCJ's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One Has 32 CCJ's

Doing some research on Capital One and just found out they have 32 CCJ's currently registered against them totaling approx £33k !!

Should we let them know about the forum see if we can help them
    Tags: None

Re: Capital One Has 32 CCJ's

pmsl. Registry Trust ? http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...the-top-banks-!

Info from May 2008

Lloyds Unsatisfied CCJs from 06/07/07 to 03/03/08 Total £610,209.00
    Total Outstanding CCJs against Lloyd Bank Plc is £1,867,175.00

Supplied as attached

AbbeyNational_May08_Beagles.pdf

BankoScotland_May08_Beagles.pdf

BarclaysPlc_May08_Beagles.pdf

Clydesdale_May08_Beagles.pdf

HBOS_May008_Beagles.pdf

HSBC_May08_Beagles.pdf

HalifaxPlc_May08_Beagles.pdf

Lloyds_May08_Beagles.pdf

Natwest_May08_Beagles.pdf

RoyalBankofScotland_May08_Beagles.pdf

YorkshireBank_May08_Beagles.pdf

Also the banks reponses (excuses) http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...have-their-say
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Last time i got a judgment against a bank i transferred it to the High Court and sent in the Bailiffs and im gonna do the same shortly if i get judgment in default on another matter
      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Sometime ago now I got a default judgement against a bank (where every little helps) and ultimately a letter to their CEO brought me back a cheque (thank you Benny).
        They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Originally posted by basa48 View Post
          Sometime ago now I got a default judgement against a bank (where every little helps) and ultimately a letter to their CEO brought me back a cheque (thank you Benny).
          Bailiffs with press is mucho better lol
          I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

Actually, I wonder whether now the bank charges malarky is over and done with, what the list of CCJ's looks like now on the banks, as most of them proclaimed they were mainly bank charges default judgements.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

be interesting to find out?

Comment

Will have to save up the £8 per bank first lol.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Should we purchase these debts and then set Marstons, Rossendales et al, on them?

Comment

Here's one for Citi Bank from March 2012. The last contribution on the list is from a case I dealt with.
                    citi CCJ Judgements.pdf

Comment

Bailiffs with press is mucho better lol
                      Pure Class! msl:
                      Should we purchase these debts and then set Marstons,Rossendales et al, on them?

Oh please let me win the Euro Lottery, oh please God, I’ll be good.ray:
                      Will have to save up the £8 per bank first lol.
                      I’m happy to start the ball rolling with £8 for the first-oh let it be Santander, pretty please.
                      I wonder what Lloyds, Barclays and RBS have on their file. Ahhh, Perhaps that’s why they manipulated the Libor to make them appear more credit worthy!:violin:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                      ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                        Pure Class! msl:

Oh please let me win the Euro Lottery, oh please God, I’ll be good.ray:

I’m happy to start the ball rolling with £8 for the first-oh let it be Santander, pretty please.
                        I wonder what Lloyds, Barclays and RBS have on their file. Ahhh, Perhaps that’s why they manipulated the Libor to make them appear more credit worthy!:violin:
                        These figures are as at November 2007

UNSATISFIED COUNTRY COURT JUDGEMENTS AGAINST

Lloyds £1,256,966
                        Abbey £255,436
                        BARCLAYS £767,456
                        BOS £34,407
                        HBOS £51,161
                        HSBC £133,492
                        Yorkshire Bank £25,732
                        Clydesdale £18,337
                        Royal Bank Of Scotland £87,864
                        Natwest £222,256
                        Nationwide £18,159
                        Northern Rock £264
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst, Ya beauty! Just found the other thread. Lovely.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
                          ~ Anonymous

Comment

It was £4 when I did a search, think they reduced it from £8 towards the end of 2011.

Comment

Debtors are always told the CCJ ‘branding’ on one’s credit file is to warn others you cannot be trusted. Do consumers intending to invest or save money in this bank not have a right to know that the bank handling their life savings has got CCJs on their file?:confused2:
                              Can a company actually hold a CC license if they have CCJ s registered against them? In many cases a person will not be employed by a bank or indeed in the accounts/ credit control department of many companies if they have a CCJ or even defaults on their file. Many directors have to have a fairly clean credit file so how can our banks get away with it.

~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X