• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi, glad I found you all, need help with a Judgement I received and cannot pay it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, glad I found you all, need help with a Judgement I received and cannot pay it

Hi everyone,
    I just love the site, so glad I found it.
    I'm in desperate need of some urgent help and hope I can get some advise on the following problem.

I went to Court (11th March) over an outstanding debt. I lost the case.
    Yesterday 20th March I received a N24 General Form of Judgment or Order
    for payment of the full amount £....
    It also orderd me to pay the Claimant the sum of £..... on, or before, the 11th March 14. My Court case was on the 11th so they have given me no time to be able to deal with sorting it out. I'm not sure what to do next.

Can anyone tell me which forms I need to fill in, so I can let the Court and Claimant know what my financial situation is.
    I can't pay the whole outstanding amount. But I can offer a very small amount £20 on a monthly basis. It will not be much in the grand scale of the outstanding amount owing.

I have done an Income and Expenditure form ready to send.
    (This leaves me £50 per month after everything including an offer of £20 payment to the Claimant)
    I live in Sheltered accommodation and coming up for 70.
    I have very little money left at the end of each month, and it seems insulting to make an offer of £20 per month, but this is all I am able to pay at the moment.
    I would appreciate any help and advise to deal with this problem correctly and quickly.

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Hi, glad I found you all, need help with a Judgement I received and cannot pay i

Hiya and welcome to LB You've had a couple of responses on your main thread so I won't confuse matters by posting here too. http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...579#post419579

Bestest

Sharon
    xx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Hi, glad I found you all, need help with a Judgement I received and cannot pay i

Thank you Sharon,
      I feel Iv already found new friends.
      Lillian x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X