• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking eye county court bulk centre claim....help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking eye county court bulk centre claim....help please

:doggieyes: hi am new to this site but read several posts over the last few weeks...id recieved two letters from parking from staying 20 mins over the allowed 3hours in a FREE carpark in my local tesco retail park...thought ignoring these as other friends and various sites had advised......' its an invoice'... would be ok....then had threat of court but it clear stated because of this letter i couldnt do popla ....and dispute....recieved a county court paper from northampton bulk centre with costs ...£85 claimed...£15 court fee £50...solictor.... i am at a loss as too what i do now.....really worried ......please can anyone advise honesty what to do ?..aw:
    Tags: None

Re: parking eye county court bulk centre claim....help please

Logon to mcol acknowledge service.

Post everything you have including pictures of the signs, letters pocs etc without personal details.

M1

Comment

hi will do...thanku...:doggieyes:

Comment

see below for details of email, apologies for delay needed lap top to type all detail not a tablet..grr..
        since intial post have done some investagting myself and contacted Tesco's with the following email , they have informed me that they do not have a contract with parking eye...and do abide with the tactics used by parking eye...they advised me to contact citizens advice.....:doggieyes:

Dear sir/madam

I have spoken to customer services in both prestatyn ,national and parking issues department and they have davised me to email you with my concerns...
        I have been receiving parking charge notices from Parking eye Ltd since December 2013 , more recently a threat of county court letter and hoped that this would the last letter. On Friday 21st March have received a county court claim for £150.... this stems from me parking in newly opened tesco's car park in prestatyn, north wales, in November . I had over stayed 20 mins in a free car park, according to their records..... but following advise from friends who had receievd similar charges (one who had got the store manager to waiver the charge ) and internet advice from reputable websites I ignored the parking charge letters....its a free car park.....Sadly on Friday I received a county court claim for £150... from the county court bulk centre in Northampton it states that : : claim for monies outstanding from the defendant , as registered keeper , in relation to a parking charge , issued 09/11/13, for parking on private land in breach of the terms and conditions ( the contract ). Parking Eye?s (their own typo error) automated number plate recognition system, monitoring Prestatyn Shopping park, Nant Hall Road, Prestatyn, LL19 9LH, captured the vehicle DA12 VTJ entering and leaving the car park, overstaying the max stay time. The signage , clearly displayed at the entrance to and throughout the car park, states that this is private land, and is managed by Parking Eye Ltd, and is a max stay site, along with other T & C’s by which those who park on the site agree to be bound. In Accordance with the T & C’s set out by the signage , the parking charge became payable. Notice under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 has been given under Sch 4, making the keeper liable. This claim in reference to Parking Charge : 451028/078437

I have never received a letter like this before and am unsure if it’s a legal document, I feel extremely distressed and haven’t slept since Friday, I feel like a criminal and I have done something very wrong.. To be honest this whole matter has made me very anxious about parking at any time on the site and has impacted on my shopping time, I feel paranoid when parking there and when I attempt to shop at Tesco’s I feel rushed as I do not want this to happen again, I feel that the experience of the having the luxury of the shopping park has been spoilt. I am a good customer of Tesco’s and regularly shop in the store, and have really valued having the Tesco’s store in Prestatyn and enjoy shopping there, I am concerned that I do not know how to deal with this claim and even if it has been taken to court or was I ever informed of the date or location, the amount of £150 , is not an amount I feel I can pay and would prefer to continue spending my hard earned money at Tesco’s. As a loyal customer and hopefully future customer I ask for your help and consideration in addressing my concern and If possible to waiver this court claim to ensure my future shopping habits and the reputation of your company . I hope that you can help me and as this will ease my distress and anxiety which has been really effecting me.

My details :
        Miss Carly a Symes

Info : Northampton County Court
        Claim no A0JD7911
        ISSUE 17 march 2014
        Parking Eye Ltd e0024906/RL/25945

Cymraeg

Comment

:doggieyes: so a
          I am still at a loss....however I have found out the mamging company is stockford Anderson who are retail managers...only aware of this as our local mp chris ruane has got them to relax parking 6-9 pm...ironic its still free car park... am he's not had a parking charge or a court claim......
          I still at a loss as to what to do....please help.....

Comment

I'll sort you a defence soon.

M1

Comment

carlydef.rtf

You need to logon to the court website and enter this defence before 33 days since the date on the claim form are up.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X