• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

the claims guys complaint .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the claims guys complaint .

well hello there .

yes i am unfortunate enough to be conned into signing up to the claimsguys for them to claim on my ppi thinking i would only get a few hundred quid i didnt think anything of it.
    Since i have received a few thousand few weeks ago and for some of the accounts i hadnt even signed for them to look into for me i am under the impression that i dont need to pay as much as they are claiming for there fee.

To be fair thats not the issue here .the issue is i received payments from 5 accounts .they have invoiced me seperately for each account.
    I have since sent them email asking for a a final figure so i can go to me bank and pay it in one sum and be done with it .
    I received reply with a figure but it also states that the figure is incorrect and will need to be recalculated due to tax reductions .
    So as they have been trying to contact me all day via phone i finally answered it after reading my reply and i asked what the final figure should be if it needed re calculating . Erm its the figure i just told you sir .but thats the same figure thats in my email which claims to be wrong so can this be recalculated now so i can go to bank and sort it. Hang on sir . holds . i have just spoke to my manager and yes this needs recalculated but just pay the figure you have there . ERM no thats wasting my time if i need to go to bank to pay you and then you maybe need more or maybe i overpay .
    Can i speak with your manager. No . Can you not recalculate this . 30 percent is your fee then vat on top of that shouldnt take long. ERM no if you just pay the figure you have . NO i wont be paying anything until i get a correct figure . GOODBYE.

thats my conversation with An employee who is only doing as hes told .

I am willing to pay them as i know i have stitched myself up by going through these nut jobs but seriously . Are they actually legally allowed to say those things. am not the brightest spark in the world but there customer service is none existant.

any advice is welcome .thanks in advance
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X