• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complaint against Marstons by a child Oxford Combined Court 28-3-14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint against Marstons by a child Oxford Combined Court 28-3-14

Hi everyone new hear and looking at some of the posts i am still learning and can see that some of you members on her are up to date so i keep it as brief as possible this was an historic fine from 2002 for non payment of a tv licence
    Fortnightly payments were being taken for he fine back in the day from the benefit awarded and my x wife then got a job and for got about moneys due

she received a letter unsealed from Marstons saying she owed 90.00 and wanted payment to avoid arrest my X partner contacted contacted Marstons and explained sho only had 50.00 and could come back Friday for the rest

This was said to not be good enough and when he called on Friday would take goods
    Knowing least a few rules had been to say some what broken by Marstons certified bailiff I dicided i would attend my x wife on the friday and have tea with my young girl of 12 years

However He did not show DAME

over the last week over the school holiday my Girl was at the home of my x wife Alone when a bang on the door was
    heard

She opened the window above the door to see who it was it was a man she said in a suit and was told can you come and open the door I need to talk to your mum

when she Took the dog and slightly opend the door she was grilled about where is mum what time will she be back where does she wor etc she was told that if her mum did not contact him before 8pm he would return with police and have her arrested And also handing her a note saying just that so she did not for get this was on headed Marstons papers
    she was in tears and contacted me at work i collected her and went to mk Magistrates who issued the arrest warrent apparently this court had no clue as to a form 4 complaint lol
    so i applied to the county for an injunction order under child protection
    and after an immediate appeal and i eventually got a listing and a form 4 complaint at the headed date looking for any advice with proved horror storys to present to judge for my young girls complaint or come to court but might be closed to public child protection
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X