• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

All monies charge possession order help court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All monies charge possession order help

I also have a query regarding a Consent order regarding maintenance. Would I be able to post about another subject on another thread without being deemed greedy! Ex husband has been very shifty and now has got away with not paying and engineering the consent order to be in favour of himself if he defaults which he has!

Comment

go for your life xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The possession will show on your credit file for 6 years yes. I'm not sure on the terms of your order whether you have a possession order suspended for three months or if the judge will only award possession after the three months.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: All monies charge possession order help court claim

Hi there, I have not received any confirmation in writing from anyone following the court hearing which as I said was 11th. I was given 96 days to sell my home. Also I was allowed 7 days to pay the arrears if not received within that time frame then it will be reduced to 56 days. I cannot recall the exact terms and am praying I have it all sent to me in black and white - is this usually the case? Who sends it ? the court or the claimant (bank) and also to pay the arrears , do I pay the bank directly or is this to be settled via a court faciltity? The 7th day is up on Tuesday, getting worried

Comment

You'll have to give the court a call on Monday and ask them to email you a copy of the judgment order. It would usually come from the court.

Is your friend helping you with the money to pay off the arrears ?
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

thank you - yes until the house it sold. Does the judgment order get posted usually?

Comment

Good friend xx Yes, order is usually posted to you but as your timescale of 7 days is insanely tight you need to double check the terms with the court and get that 10k paid to give you the extra 30 days to sell the house.

Are you doing an assisted sale, or an express type estate agents with a knock down price to move quickly - presumably the order just means you need a sale agreed not completed as thats a big pretty unobtainable ask in three months.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

house goes on the market this week, apparently its a sellers market so shouldnt have much trouble in finding a buyer. I hope your are right in your presumptions in that I have an agreed sale within three months as yes full completion within 3 months is extreme - perhaps they are saying this so I reduce the price for a fast transaction and they get their cash in the the 90 day period. Everything is a blur, I must get all this clarified I really thought by now I would have it all in black and white. 'speak soon' over and out now to get clearing and cleaning ready for the viewers Thank you again , have a lovely day

Comment

Hello I have received the Order for possession from the court now. I spoke with the bank who took me to court and they have said as long as you are in contact throughout the process and we can discuss the process of the sale we will not evict you if it has not gone through before the date ordered. I have been inquiring with lettings agencies and they have said it will be impossible to get a tenancy with a CCJ, could I as it is so early on negotiate with the bank to withdraw the CCJ or is that too late? Its so frightening the impact of this CCJ. I am doing everything they ask yet this black mark can impact me moving forward even though they have their money repaid in full. I could scream for England - its all been so dreadful.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X