• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    And I bet Newlyns hope the OP and other people don't know that. Having read about the behaviour of Newlyns and their senior management, especially one of their directors being branded a liar by a judge, serious questions need to be asked of the BIS and MoJ as to why no action has been taken to bring about the compulsory dissolution of Newlyn PLC. Because they are all complicit and in on the scram
    IFYPFY

Comment

Or corrupt friends in high places?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        Or corrupt friends in high places?
        Wonder how many council pension funds have shares in Capita PLC for example

Comment

Check this utube link out.
          baliff stoped in their tracks
          wish I had know
          http://youtu.be/hJSX0Nxj7uc

Utube link. Check this out

Comment

Love it it just goes to show how one sided it is

Comment

Check this out this case coming up

part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTeeEY1V5aU
              part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGs-GHCWg4
              part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipbt8y5M2yY
              part 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWAYHVECJmM

Comment

Panorama will be interesting this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeneyblue View Post
                  Panorama will be interesting this evening
                  It will indeed, especially in view of the new regulations having replaced the ones in the programme

Comment

Case past to legal department
                    they have ask for more time
                    what does that mean?

Comment

Check this utube link out.
                      baliff stoped in their tracks
                      wish I had know
                      http://youtu.be/hJSX0Nxj7uc

Utube link. Check this out

That is sheer class

Got to love smartphones

Comment

Just heard back from newlyns- they are saying I should take them to court.
                        could somebody give me detail of exactly how I go about doing this I.e. Forms and docs.needed And how I should word the claim?
                        thanks

Comment

If you have not already done so -

a. report the matter of the data breaches, i.e. local authority and Newlyns sharing civil debt information with the Metropolitan Police, to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). Speak to the ICO's Helpline first. The ICO can inflict a fine of up to £500,000 on those who breach the Act;

b. report the actions of the Metropolitan Police and the officers involved to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC). If you have given the Metropolitan Police an opportunity to resolve matters and they have failed to do so, then go to the IPCC. The issues that arise involve the police acting outside/beyond their authority as police officers and it could be argued they have acted unlawfully. This makes it unsuitable for informal or local resolution;

c. If Newlyns are telling you to take them to court, they are telling porkies. You need to serve any proceedings on the London Borough which hired them as it is the creditor who has ultimate responsibility and liability for the actions of any enforcement agent they employ;

d. Get your MP involved.
                          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

I have made a complaint to the met.
                            i recently had a chance encounter with the prospective lib/dem canndidate for local council who has passed this to simon huges the local MP,he is writing to newlyns asking for an explanation and what legal right they have.
                            i only heard this evening that he has done this .

Comment

I have made a complaint to the met.
                              i recently had a chance encounter with the prospective lib/dem canndidate for local council who has passed this to simon huges the local MP,he is writing to newlyns asking for an explanation and what legal right they have.
                              i only heard this evening that he has done this .
                              It would be better if Simon Hughes gave the London Borough involved a hard time. If the London Borough decided to mount this operation, it is they who hold ultimate legal responsibility and liability. It might also be an idea to get Eric "Pie Eater" Pickles involved as he has responsibility for local authorities as Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.
                              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Anyone watch Parking Mad on BBC1 after the news? The police in Croydon were stopping cars for the bailiffs, who were then demanding £500 plus for £70 unpaid fines. It's on again next Thursday after the news.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X