• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Interesting FOI release from Met police over to EDW on CAG http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...lice-!!!/page8

Couple bits of the zip file uploaded for peeps who can't access CAG

WIll appear on http://www.met.police.uk/foi/disclos..._june_2014.htm at some point
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes, it's been a good thread to follow.

Comment

All good fun. Has the dedicated thread been posted yet, I had a quick look but couldn't see anything.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Not yet - may be tomorrow now, very rare Milo works beyond 1am. The Met are going to face some interesting questions.
          Last edited by Wombats; 9th July 2014, 00:09:AM.

Comment

:scared::scared::scared:

Comment

It looks very grim for the Met and the bailiffs, as to that video, the stop was unlawful from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
                It looks very grim for the Met and the bailiffs, as to that video, the stop was unlawful from the beginning.
                At least one of the policemen is identified by name in the video clip and has been published on the internet along with badge numbers etc....

I hope this does not mean those officers are used as scapegoats - they were only following orders. The people involved in arranging this operation and the Enforcement Company themselves are the ones who should be called to account in quite a high profile way IMO.

The other significant issue here is if the Met (and thus all police forces in the eyes of many) can do this, then what other corruption is going on within the very institution we rely to be impartial.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  All good fun. Has the dedicated thread been posted yet, I had a quick look but couldn't see anything.
                  Here you go:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...iewing%29-nbsp

Comment

Thank you my dear
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ah ha, good on tomtubby for typing the main parts out. Must have taken ages.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Good grief

Good to see Civil Servants being put to use on behalf of private companys

About time somebody stuck some 'As sponsored by..' on Met vehicles I think

Hope this makes the mainstream media sit up and take notice

Comment

Originally posted by ncf355 View Post
                          About time somebody stuck some 'As sponsored by..' on Met vehicles I thin
                          Greater Manchester Police are ahead of you. They were presented with some vehicles by New Charter, a Housing Company. The police cars displayed the New Charter logo.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...#comment-42496

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
                            Greater Manchester Police are ahead of you. They were presented with some vehicles by New Charter, a Housing Company. The police cars displayed the New Charter logo.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...#comment-42496
                            Next step OCP and Robocop. Stop citizen hand your car to the bailiff you have 20 seconds to comply..........

Comment

I have been contributing to the relevant thread on CAG under the name I use there. I have to say that it is looking very serious for the Metropolitan Police and I do not feel Newlyns or Whyte & Co are going to come out of this at all well either. The words "Misconduct in A Public Office" immediately come to mind. And you can be prosecuted for being involved in Misconduct in A Public Office, even if you do not hold public office, as police officers do.
                              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                                I have been contributing to the relevant thread on CAG under the name I use there. I have to say that it is looking very serious for the Metropolitan Police and I do not feel Newlyns or Whyte & Co are going to come out of this at all well either. The words "Misconduct in A Public Office" immediately come to mind. And you can be prosecuted for being involved in Misconduct in A Public Office, even if you do not hold public office, as police officers do.
                                Hopefully this one won't get swept under the carpet due to reports of the Establishment MP's and Civil Servants doing a Jimmy and Rolf with kiddie fiddling, pushing it from the news.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X