• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stop by police during routine check baliff took my pco reg.taxi

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
    I forsee a rather large hole opening under Mr Charredarse's feet, bet Newlyn are monitoring this thread and reaching for the Immodium about now. They have stitched themselves up like kippers quite nicely, now all we need is for MPS to use this case to clobber a bailiff in view of their cock ups with CUBO,

It would be a start towards repairing the damage these CUBOs have done to police-public relations. If they nick Mr Charredarse and follow through to prosecution and secure a conviction, it might send a message out to the civil enforcement industry that their days of "getting away with it" are coming to an end. The dismissal by Lord Tugendhat of Jamie Waller's attempt to stop footage of one his goons behaving appallingly on national television was a just decision and all credit and respect to Lord Tugendhat for doing so. We need more judges like Lord Tugendhat who are not afraid to do what is right.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
      [/B]It would be a start towards repairing the damage these CUBOs have done to police-public relations. If they nick Mr Charredarse and follow through to prosecution and secure a conviction, it might send a message out to the civil enforcement industry that their days of "getting away with it" are coming to an end. The dismissal by Lord Tugendhat of Jamie Waller's attempt to stop footage of one his goons behaving appallingly on national television was a just decision and all credit and respect to Lord Tugendhat for doing so. We need more judges like Lord Tugendhat who are not afraid to do what is right.
      We also need a new or reincarnated Lord Denning to wipe out and abolish the whole enforcement industry.

Comment

I will try and get a copy of the phone call made to the police by OHARRO.
        If he has stated that the car was clamped and the clamp cut off, I will have him by the short and curlies.
        Newlyn made the mistake of taking me for a mug and trying to rip my daughter off.
        The false criminal allegation was the last straw.
        Hurt my family, and you bloody well hurt me.........
        “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
          I forsee a rather large hole opening under Mr Charredarse's feet, bet Newlyn are monitoring this thread and reaching for the Immodium about now. They have stitched themselves up like kippers quite nicely, now all we need is for MPS to use this case to clobber a bailiff in view of their cock ups with CUBO,
          Hi Bob,
          Not wishing to appear a 'duh'.....
          What is this about MPs and CUBO, and what is CUBO?
          Thanks
          “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

It is such a shame that we have two different threads running together. It would have been so much easier if Johnboy007 had started a new thread instead of joining the 'police stop one' with Paul's private hire vehicle.

Both subjects concern the same company (Newlyn) but I am so confused as to where we are it with both queries.

Comment

If someone wants to give me the post numbers I'll split the threads xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

MPS = Metropolitan Police Service
                CUBO = Operation Cubo. A campaign to allegedly crackdown on uninsured vehicles and disrupt criminals. However, given the bungling of DVLA and the motor insurance industry, plus the furore that has arisen over the involvement of private bailiff companies, I can see the whole Operation Cubo campaign blowing up big-time in the Met's face.

Comment

Sorry about this milo........
                  I did get a bit carried away.
                  I will start a new thread as soon as I have received any more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Well my last one is 278 Boss lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      Post #220 onwards, Ame.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                        MPS = Metropolitan Police Service
                        CUBO = Operation Cubo. A campaign to allegedly crackdown on uninsured vehicles and disrupt criminals. However, given the bungling of DVLA and the motor insurance industry, plus the furore that has arisen over the involvement of private bailiff companies, I can see the whole Operation Cubo campaign blowing up big-time in the Met's face.
                        Thanks for the information.
                        I will certainly read up on it.

Comment

Just to recap. For everyone
                          I am looking for advise on taking civil action against the metropolitan police and southwark council after my private hire vehicle was taken during a roadside stop that involved the and Newlyns bailiffs. (Returned after 4 1/2 months I did not pay for its return)
                          I have made a complaint to the met. In their letter to me they admitted errors in procedure.
                          I also made a complaint to met. Profeessional standards.
                          Outcome of which was complaints procedures were not followed.
                          I have also made complaints to southwark council.
                          Which were farcical to say least.
                          So what I'm looking for is someone to help me put all the research (. i.e. Freedom of information requests, emails etc.)I have done in the right way when filing my civil action.
                          Last edited by Sweeneyblue; 13th May 2015, 12:42:PM. Reason: Type face and other

Comment

Sweenyblue

Your best bet is to discuss this with Milo who has a lot of information about this major cock-up by the Met.

Also, be aware that a new law came into force on 13 April 2015 that clamps down on police officers who corruptly and improperly exercise police powers and privileges, which could be handy where police assisting bailiffs is concerned.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks blue very useful info. More ammo.

Comment

Section 26, Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 applies after 13 April 2015. Anything before that would fall under the Common Law offence of Misconduct in Public Office.

I also post on a number of Facebook groups which deal mainly with civil enforcement matters and Section 26 has been given a lot of coverage. From the reaction of individual police officers when made aware of Section 26, three constables went white as sheets, a sergeant nearly fell off his chair and an inspector nigh on messed himself. As for the disgraceful actions of British Transport and Metropolitan Police officers during the recent demo march in London, Section 26 is being cited in complaints to BTP and MPS Professional Standards.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X