• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye Letter Before county court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Eye Letter Before county court claim

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    It's unlikely to make much difference in all honesty. All they can do is send them to the address you have left at DVLA.

This is likely to go to court but these cases are winning quite often for the motorist now.

http://www.parking-prankster.com/court-cases-2014.html

You can download and read how the cases went as well http://www.parking-prankster.com/case-law.html

M1
    Ok then,

i shall condemn this with parking eye.

Thank you.
    will update you here again once i hear from Parking Eye.
    Thank you for your time M1.
    Regards

Comment

Originally posted by shameela View Post
      Ok then,

i shall condemn this with parking eye.

Thank you.
      will update you here again once i hear from Parking Eye.
      Thank you for your time M1.
      Regards
      Hello M1,

I have emailed as per your suggestion to Parking eye. Since then, i havent heard from them.
      i shall update here if at all i receive a reply.
      Thank you for your time and legal suggestion.
      I truly appreciate you for helping people in need of legal advice like me.
      Thanks and kind regards.
      shameela

Comment

hello Shameela
        what happened to your letter from parking eye
        as I just received one like yours and don`t know what to do
        do you have an advice for me
        thank you Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by h_laur2991 View Post
          hello Shameela
          what happened to your letter from parking eye
          as I just received one like yours and don`t know what to do
          do you have an advice for me
          thank you Stefan
          Each case is different to a certain extent. The basics, I.E. that penalties cannot be charged by a private company are the same however sometimes there are other avenues to be argued. A little detail goes a long way.

M1

Comment

I just received a
            "Letter before county court claim
            On the 13 June 2014 we notified you that, as the registred keeper of this vehicle, you had become liable for this Parking Charge Notice wich concerned a breach of the terms and conditions at Morrisons Stratford,on the 04 May 2014.This notified you that the requirements of Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedom`s Act 2012 required for Keeper Liabilityhad been satisfied.Please note that this chargeis levied for breach of contract.Further to this,we advised you that the amount payable was £100.00 for the Parking Charge Noticeand that you were required to make this payment or further action would be taken.We have also contacted you further at a new address wich was given to PE by a Credit Reference Agency and attached the original PCN
            Again we received no response to this correspondence.

PE did not receive an appeal or payment from you within the 28 days outlined on this correspondence.As such,we must inform you that unless payment of £100.00 is made within the next 14 days further action will be taken and court proceedings will be issued,wichh will incur further costs.These costs will include,but are not limited to £50.00 solicitor`s costs and £25.00 court claim fee.Should you wish to contact PE,you must do so within 14 days of this LBC"

I have ignored the previous correspondence and don`t have the letters
            I think I didn`t bothered to pay at that machine as I just bought something quickly and left.
            What should I do about this LBC ?
            Thank you for your help!
            Stefan

Comment

I just received a
              "Letter before county court claim
              On the 13 June 2014 we notified you that, as the registred keeper of this vehicle, you had become liable for this Parking Charge Notice wich concerned a breach of the terms and conditions at Morrisons Stratford,on the 04 May 2014.This notified you that the requirements of Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedom`s Act 2012 required for Keeper Liabilityhad been satisfied.Please note that this chargeis levied for breach of contract.Further to this,we advised you that the amount payable was £100.00 for the Parking Charge Noticeand that you were required to make this payment or further action would be taken.We have also contacted you further at a new address wich was given to PE by a Credit Reference Agency and attached the original PCN
              Again we received no response to this correspondence.

PE did not receive an appeal or payment from you within the 28 days outlined on this correspondence.As such,we must inform you that unless payment of £100.00 is made within the next 14 days further action will be taken and court proceedings will be issued,wichh will incur further costs.These costs will include,but are not limited to £50.00 solicitor`s costs and £25.00 court claim fee.Should you wish to contact PE,you must do so within 14 days of this LBC"

I have ignored the previous correspondence and don`t have the letters
              I think I didn`t bothered to pay at that machine as I just bought something quickly and left.
              What should I do about this LBC ?
              Thank you for your help!
              Stefan

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...433#post423433

M1

Comment

Thank you M1 I will send them the first letter!
                I`ll post here what I receive from them after that!
                Stefan.

Comment

Hello
                  After sending to PE the letter you showed me today I received the next letter:
                  "Dear Sir/Madam,
                  We refer to the PCN referenced above.It has recently come to our attention that our previous correspondence,dated 12/11/2014,was issued to you containing incorrect information and was sent in error.Please discard this Notice.We can confirm that this does not affect the standing of this case or PE position in this matter.Should you require any further information,we refer you to our earlier documentation.
                  kind regards,
                  PE Team"

What does this mean?
                  Thank You
                  Stefan

Comment

Hello
                    After sending to PE the letter you showed me today I received the next letter:
                    "Dear Sir/Madam,
                    We refer to the PCN referenced above.It has recently come to our attention that our previous correspondence,dated 12/11/2014,was issued to you containing incorrect information and was sent in error.Please discard this Notice.We can confirm that this does not affect the standing of this case or PE position in this matter.Should you require any further information,we refer you to our earlier documentation.
                    kind regards,
                    PE Team"

What does this mean?
                    Thank You
                    Stefan

Is that the 1st you've heard since you sent that letter ?

If so it means their admin is crap but not much more than that.

M1

Comment

Yes that`s what I received from them after me sending that letter to them.
                      Thx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X